•1•

Him°~

I still remember when I first saw her.

She was there, on her small shop, making coffee for her customers.

Her eyes gloomed so bright that the dullness was afraid to cross path with them. Her smile having the power to uplift dullest of moods.

I was not in the right state of life when I saw her, I was dying inside, but that one second eye contact kind of saved me. It blew me.

She looked away, focusing again on her coffee.

I wish it continued longer.

Her eyes meeting mine.

But what was I for her? Just a normal person visiting her cafe.

Please look at me..

I walked inside the shop, smell of coffee took over me. I walked up to the counter she was standing against.

I was getting closer and closer, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

She have not noticed me yet, She is still busy making a beautiful plate of coffee and a brownie.

I can see her eyes up close, they are Hazel. Her hair are natural red contrasting with her eyes. She was wearing a yellow summer dress with a yellow sunflower scrunchie on her wrist.

A whole goddess..

She finally noticed my presence. Her beautiful Hazel eyes met mine again and my breath stopped.

Her lips tugged up as she smiled brightly.

"Morning! What can I get you?"

Fuck...