•6•

~°Him°~

I

Today, I'm at her house, sitting on her bed, watching her stress over her dress. She turned around.

"Jimin please be honest and tell me, is this too much? Or too revealing?" She had her orange dress on a full display.

"You look beautiful." I simply replied with a smile, she looks beautiful in everything.
"Will they like it?" She asked and I nodded, assuring her.

Today she was going to meet her parents after 4 years. Her toxic and abusive parents.
When she told me how bad her parents treated her back then my blood boiled. I wanted to squeeze their heart out and watch them beg for merciness.

"I'm really nervous." She said and I stood up. I held her shoulders and straightened her posture.

"It's gonna go really well, they'll like you and your dress. You look gorgeous." I told her and she smiled. She hugged me and mumbled a low,
"Thank you Jimin."

"Now let's drop you or you'll be late."

II

"Shh shh it's okay." I wiped her fresh tears, trying my best to hide my burning rage.

"It's not! They told me I'm worthless- and I'm w-wasting my time and I should just die and rot in hell! Am I really that bad Jimin?" Her teary eyes looked through mine for an answer and I really didn't knew what to say.

"You're not at all bad princess. You're beautiful and hardworking and the nicest person ever. You're perfect and no one can compare you. You're a light of hope to my darkness you know it. You're enough and I love you." I said and hugged her again.

I laid her down on her bed and laid beside her, caressing her back as she burried her face on my neck and towered her leg over my waist.

"I wish they never existed Jimin. I wish I was an orphan." She mumbled and my hold on her got tighter.
"Shh, it's okay princess. Think about good things, happy things."

"The only good thing in my life is you Jimin. Thank you." She said and fell on a comfortable slumber.

The whole night I barely even blinked. Her tears and the awful words her shitty parents told her swung around my mind.
How could they tell these things to a perfect girl like her?

No one makes my Meline cry..

And that's how the first of tragedies unfold.