•18•

~°Him°~

I cried for two hours straight. Whole two hours of clutching onto Meline's dead body.
She looked as beautiful as ever even without a soul inside her.

I threw Leo's body on a pond nearby and packed Meline's body inside a casket.
After driving to a place five hours away and going deep inside a wood I finally arrived.

It was a deserted part of the forest, a special graveyard I made.

After setting up Meline's grave I also planted a whole  Jasmine bed around it and placed a Jasmine bouquet on her grave. She loved jasmines.

Meline Kate Harlow

2001 - 2022

A loving sister, daughter and friend.

I smiled bitterly and got up. The cold wind of the sunrise hit me and I stretched my arms. I'm gonna miss her.

I looked around the graveyard, the crusty old smell gave me major deja vú.
I noticed the other three graves.

I walked over to the first one. The stone of the grave developed a color with a green coat around it.
I smiled when I noticed the grave circumscribed by roses. Just like Meline but with Jasmine's.

Amelia anne Brown.

1999 - 2016

A loving daughter and friend.

Amelia was the light of love to my darkness of self hate. She was my first love. And oh god I still remember how she literally handed over her life to me.

"Living with a monster like you is a shame. I hand you my life Jimin, please kill me and give me peace."

I smiled sadly and moved to the next grave which had tulips around it.

Liza Jane Fisher.

1995 - 2018

A loving daughter, mother and wife.

Liza was the light of happiness to my darkness of depression. She loved tulips more than anything. She filled my life with laughter. Losing her had big affect on me cause Liza filled Amelia's space. I had to take tharepy after she died.

"J-jimin stop! Please don't kill me please spare my life. Jimin please I beg you not in front of my child and husband! Take my life but Spare them please.."

I chuckled at the memories of how she literally begged me. Old times.
I moved towards the Third grave which had Lilies bed around it.

Marilyn adele Lorde.

2002 - 2020

A loving daughter, sister and friend.

Marilyn was the light of motivation to my darkness of Ill. She once made me actually want to become a good person. Sadly, she didn't realised my love for her.

"Jimin I love you, but as a friend only."

And lastly I glanced at the fresh grave with Jasmine's around it. Meline.
Meline was the light of hope to my darkness of will. She was the most charming one and I for once actually believed that everything will be okay if she was with me.

I looked at the four graves and laughed hard.
As much as I lost them, they lost me too.
Each one of them had different contribution of what I'm today.

My love poured for all them, always.

But sadly, none of them realised my Love.

Psychopaths aren't born, they're made. The people make them.

"Yeah cause I don't remember being here with your pathetic ass since the starting, so I can confirm that I was made." The voice spoke inside my head and I frowned.

"Not you again...."

"I have always been there with you. Never left, never will. Learn to love me Jimin."

I shushed the voice down as I felt raindrops pouring over me and soon it was heavily raining.
I smiled to myself, getting into the car and driving away.

My Amelia..
My Liza..
My marylin..
My Meline..

Mine.