°LAST WORDS °

~°A/N°~

And that's the wrap ~

Hey y'all it's your author aera here!  First of all thanks for sticking to this wierd book called Jasmines till the end.
This book is a very random one I created and this is a short one unlike my other ongoing books. I got the idea from a yandere short movie I watched.
I don't have any obsessions with yanderes nor do I support their mindset but I don't know how I ended up writing this book.
I still remember I never planned it to be a fanfiction but having Jimin as a character helps me connect to my work more and maybe or maybe not I'll change this book from fanfiction genre to something else.

Now some important things I would like to say:

First of all, this whole book was from jimin's pov so at some point you guys would've thought "aww I want a guy like Jimin."  But y'all know the fact that Jimin's character is not a good person.
He is mentally Ill as we have saw that there's a voice on his head. He killed many people and mindset like his is certainly wrong.
Please be aware if there actually is someone like jimin's character from this book in your life.

Second, the voice Inside jimin's head is very much bipolar as we've noticed that sometimes it tells jimin to end himself and sometimes it tells jimin that it's here for him and always will be.

This falls under unreliable narrator. We never knew that Jimin was the wrong person until he started to kill. His pov made us feel bad for him at the starting. This shows that a narrator can be unreliable too.

Thirdly, we've noticed that there are references of certain flowers with every victim of jimin like roses with Amelia, tulips with Liza, Lily's with marylin and jasmines with Meline. Also I've mentioned y/n sitting besides a bed of Daisy's which caused Jimin's attention towards her.
Now the mentions of flowers can be connected to something with jimin's past which turned him into what he is, we never know.

Fourth, I've always said that none of my books will have y/n as a main lead then why y/n at the last? Meline is still the main lead, I've brought y/n to attach the reader to jimin's character and that's why at the last line I wrote "you said." Cause y/n represents the readers.

Now you may wonder, Why is y/n so different from other victims of Jimin?

So, maybe or maybe not I can make a sequel to this book in future and that can include y/n suspecting something wrong in Jimin and trying to help change him, and maybe we can dig up some of the past too?
None of jimin's victim realised the wrong early, but y/n is different she is just like Jimin ( minus the serial killer part) so maybe she hit the mole at the right time?

Fifth, I created this character of jimin who is highly obsessed and attached to Meline, while Meline was a positive impact on his life. I've mentioned that Meline's positivity was killing the voice Inside jimin's head, making it weak and detaching it with Jimin. If Meline maybe would've ended up with Jimin, she could've helped him.

Who's at the fault then? We can't say that cause as I said the whole story is on jimin's pov and jimin is a unreliable narrator. Maybe we can find the one at fault in the sequel if I make one.

Please forgive me if I made any mistake throughout the whole book.

Now lastly, I thank each of my reader for reading Jasmines and sticking to it till the end. I love y'all <3

Please vote and follow. Also try my other works too they're all different genres.
If I would've changed it to non fanfiction then jimin would've changed to jay.

⚠️Beware of Jay's (character) of your life y'all. Stay safe.

~Drink your water!

It's a bye until the next time<3

-With love and gratitude
Aera.