Leonardo

"I don't own Nyx," Leonardo says.

Clips raises his eyebrows. Holds up the contract. "Says you do."

"That's because the bitch has my information. My signature. She was my lawyer."

Clips crosses his arms. "You're the owner of Nyx. Your signature is on every single shipment. Your name is under the property. Under the taxes. Your name, your signature. Everything is approved by you."

Leonardo slams his hand on the interrogation table. "I don't own Nyx."

"Right. Well, you do."

"I don't."

Clips holds up the contract again. "Says you do."

Leonardo grins. Laughs over at the window.

"It says here you're a multi-millionaire," Clips says. "Nyx makes a lot of profit. You own all of it. You own all the stocks, the money, but you also own the drugs."

"I don't own Nyx. Eris does."

"Right. Again, I'd like to direct your attention to the evidence I've just presented. You do own Nyx. All of it. Well, except the penthouse. For some reason, that belongs to a Peter something."

Leonardo shakes his head. Laughs again. "How the fuck am I even supposed to be mad? It's fucking hilarious. It's damn brilliant."

"Lots of evidence here," Clips says. "Enough to put you away for life. Now, I'd offer you a plea for the bigger fish, but unfortunately, Leo, you are the big fish."

"I'd like to make a call," Leonardo says.

"That's your right," Clips replies. He leaves Leonardo to it.

She never picks up.