Episode 10

Valt Aoi Pov

I woke up the room again but this time there was no one around me

But I know that someone is here. Watching me. Watching every move of mine.

I try to get up but every part of my body was in pain

What the hell did she do to me–

"How are you Valt?.. Been so many years. Look at you.. All grown up"

My eyes widened when I heard that voice

"y-you..." "you are right. Still never changed? Heh. Looks like only your hight has grown but you're still the same old little boy who never understands anything"

".... You have gotten turned inta a vampire...."

"thats right. But late. Too late Valt"

There he is... Standing in front of me. Frowning..

"Fuji.." I whispered "do you know.. I trusted our parents. I trusted you. But... You guys hidden my existence....From the ones I was waiting for.. The twins.. My younger siblings who was just a worm.. Now. After they came out... They didn't even know who I was"

"F-Fuji please listen.... Mum and Dad hidden you cause we don't want them to know about any deaths that happened in our family.. Yet"

"But I never died" ".. But we didn't know... After all humans don't wander around at night"

"And Vampires can't go outside at day" "So? Who in their right mind expect kids would belive in mythical creatures like Vampires?"

"you have seen the princess who was sucking your damn blood at the age of 7-8 yet you don't realise it?"

"And you have really think that a damn 8 years old kid will think more about a traumatic incident?"

"And you don't even think about your own brother?" "you are not the only sibling I have. And I don't think about only you. I have friends and family aside from you Fuji"

"Heh. And you know that I haven't died. You saw me. Yet you didn't even tried to tell our parents"

I tightened my fist and looked down. He isn't the same anymore. That Vampire changed his mind.. Yet what he said.. Is True...

"Now change your cloths to this suit. Your wedding with Princess Hiyoko will start soon" 

My eyes widened when he said that "W-wedding?...." I asked "What else? If you don't get married with her now. Then you will try to escape once again"

He started walking away while I was just looking down

I looked at the chair he kept the suit on..

Will... Will I really... Get married to her?.....

___________________________________________