CH:3

3RD P.O.V

Percy and Hestia appeared on a small island. Percy immediately let go of Hestia's hand and threw up at the side. Hestia smiled and rubbed her hand on Percy's back to comfort him. Yow will get used to it she said with a small smile on her face.

Percy did not knew the women in front of him for more than one hour but he was sure if something happened to her he will kill everyone and then himself. The connection he felt with her was stronger than anything he has felt before.

Hestia clapped her hand and small house appeared on the island. Percy's eye was about to pop out of his head, Hestia saw this laughed.

Come on Percy lets see our new home said Hestia extending her hand to Percy. Percy took her hand and followed her inside the house.

The house was beautiful it was not to big it was just perfect, It had a large living room with big glass door which lead to open porch which was connected to the beach, It also had two huge room well furnished with washroom attached, the kitchen was connected to living room which provided view of entire house. There was also a hearth in the porch.

Percy was loss for words as his 4 year brain does not have words to describe it. He just hugged her tightly showing his affection and appreciation.

The moment was interrupted by growling from Percy's stomach. Hestia laughed at it.

Lets go make some dinner it's getting late, Percy followed her as he usually helped his mother to avoid the asshole in living room. Hestia appreciated the gesture it's was first time for her getting this much attention. She cut the meat as Percy washed vegetable. Hestia and Percy had small conversation. She inquired about his like dislike and his strange obsession with blue food.

Percy had changed the moment Hestia blood adopted him his hair had streaks of chestnut brown in them, His eyes also changed as his sea green eyes had red rings around them. To Hestia he looked pretty cute he still had some baby fat in his cheeks. Hestia had no idea in few year he would become a lady killer.

Percy took the first bite of the food as star replaced his eyes, He ate his food like a wild man. No one was going to take your food said Hestia with a smile. You never know food this good is never safe said Percy in between his bite's.

Hestia did not knew how to respond to that but she appreciated the compliment with a smile. Which Percy responded with his lady killer grin. Hestia experienced first hand what trouble those grin will cause in future.

Percy helped Hestia clean dish. Hestia tucked Percy in bed as she kissed him on forehead and was about to leave but Percy held her hand stopping her from leaving. Hestia looked in Percy's eye she saw worried and scared look in his eyes. She laid next to him "There is no need to be worry Percy I am right hear." Assured Hestia. Percy had lost his mother today no way he was letting her go.

Hestia sighed and slept next to Percy, Percy did not let her hand go for one second at that night. Hestia's aura calmed Percy.

Hestia got up next morning as she saw Percy was still holding here hand. She smiled and slowly took out her hand from her grasp. Hestia was shocked at Percy's grip strength. She had tough time freeing her hand she went and prepared  her some coffee as sat on a recliner chair in porch.

She was first time in millennia was felling appreciated she felt nice having a kid. She had first time taken the form of girl over 27 years usually she stayed in her 8 year old form but it would look quit odd.

After some time Percy came looking for her, He had still sleep in his eyes. He saw Hestia sitting on a chair. He climbed on her lap and went back to sleep, Hestia was not complaining.

Get up Percy freshen up I will make breakfast. Percy nodded as he slowly dragged himself to washroom. Hestia got up and made blue some blue pancake for them.

Percy got out and saw the blue pancakes. He was  never more happy he devoured them within minutes.

Hestia knew Percy was strong before she adopted him as his mother had seen Poseidon in both Greek and Roman form but now she has adopted him and he had become the first born child of her and Vesta he was on whole another level so he needed to be trained properly.

She had decided she will teach him Greek and Latin first as she was not going to send him to school as it was to risky. She will slowly start to teach him how to use his power. But that was for a latter time.

Hestia and Percy sat on the floor of living room as she started to teach him. He was smart for his age but his sense were dull as mortal's are not able to see the thinks that demigod see so they ask there children to ignore them which result's in their death.

Hestia hated teaching Percy about Greek family tree.

According to Percy it was not a family tree it was a spiderweb and it was confusing. 

She taught him story's about hero's their true story and Percy did not liked any hero's. He only respected namesake Perseus and hated Hercules with passion.

She taught him basic Greek which was easy as demigod brain was hardwired in Greek, In Percy's case he was good in both Greek and Latin.

Next was math's as it was important for hero to calculate there trajectory distance and other things but that was later date she had to start with basic as Percy still had some minor dyslexia.

English was going to be a nightmare and Hestia knew it that's why she left it for last.

Hestia knew Percy was going to make her proud. She did not how much off an understatement that was going to be. He was going to fullfile her dream of bringing her family together.

================================================================================

To be continued......................