CH:23

As soon as all the campers were back in the cabin. Percy waited till there was no sign life outside. He mist teleported to Athena's temple. Athena's temple looked normal from outside but inside was the biggest library one could imagine. He did not had to look hard to find her as he knew her favorite section space. 

He hugged her from behind and kissed her on neck which was easy access as her hairs were tied in a neat bun. Athena let out a moan as she bend her head back and placed it on Percy's shoulder. Percy then kissed her on lips which turned into a heated make out session really quick.

Percy was sitting on a couch as Athena sat on his lap with as the hugged. They spend few minutes like this as Percy played with her hair. Athena slowly lifted her head as she looked, Percy in the eye's. What do you need my help with asked Athena. Can't I just come to see my girlfriend said Percy.

Percy we have dated for almost 3 years and in that time "you have never visited out temple one's", Saying that you don't want to disturb our privacy. Percy had a light blush on this statement. Athena smiled at his reaction and kissed him on the lip. Percy gave in as she pulled her waist closer.

Percy after few minutes explained his situation to Athena. Athena looked to think something as she got up and brought back a book and sat back on his lap as she flipped through the pages. This can help you said Athena. As Percy read the heading it talked about golden fleece.

What is it asked Percy. The Golden Fleece, is a magical artifact with powerful healing abilities. In the original Greek myths, the original collected the fleece on his journey explained Athena. Percy nodded in understanding.

Percy was about to leave as she held his hand and asked him to stay. Percy smiled as Athena messaged Artemis. She came within seconds she was pissed that they did not invite her from the start witch was calmed down by a passionate kiss from Percy. They all cuddled to sleep. Percy being the big spoon Artemis and Athena being small spoon.

Percy got up early morning as did not wanted to start commotion. He gave his sleeping girlfriends kiss as he covered them with blanket. As he lest for cabin 1. When he arrived he saw Nico and Thalia cuddling in a bed so he decided not to disturb but he summoned Iris for for a quick snap.

He got back in his bed and decided to take a nap.

Next day Percy visited the big house with Thalia and Nico. He had the conversation with Mr. D to issue a quest in search of Golden Fleece. Mr. D was about to say something when Tantalus says it was stupid to give a quest to them and Instead give her to Clarisse as she won the race and was more experienced.

Percy said he had no problem with that and went to call Clarisse. 

Percy knocked the door of the cabin 5, It was opened by one the big kids from Ares.

Percy smiled and greeted witch he returned with a manly hug. He brought him inside the cabin as Percy was stunned to see how many weapons decorated the room Percy let out a whistle. Which brought a smile on Ares kids.

Clarisse came out from among his siblings as she asked Percy what brought him here.

He asked them to sit down as it would take a while. Percy explained to how he had learned that they could save the tree by Golden Flees. Percy told her Tantalus wants to give the Prophesy to her.

Clarisse asked are you not mad they gave your idea's prophesy to someone else.

No, Why would I be mad main objective is to save the camp right it does not matter if I do it or someone else, Either way you are more experienced then me so I have no Problem.

Ares kids had genuine happiness on there face.

But I have one request said Percy as everyone turned toward him.

What will that be one girl asked with a hint to worry in her voice.

You will tell me the quest and help me chose your teammates said Percy.

Everyone relaxed as they thought He would ask to give the quest to him.

I will look at the weapons and armor till you come back said Percy.

If we can see your weapons said one of the Ares kid. To witch Percy smiled and brought out his weapons.

The Ares kids looked at the weapons Percy had in amazement as Percy looked through weapons in the wall with excitement.

Percy why is this knife weird asked on Kid.

Oh that is not a knife as Percy held it and passed some power into it. It converted into a long sword Ares kids jaw hit the flour. They tried to touch the blade but the blade zapped them.

They did not wanted to touch the trident as it was made from Styx it could cause a hell lot of a pain to everyone except Percy. The thing people liked most was the sword as it was lit on fire.

Clarisse came back as atmosphere turned serious.

Clarisse sat on the bed as everyone made a circle around her.

So what did the mummy said asked Percy.

It immediately lightened the mood as Clarisse too smiled.

"You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

You shall find what you seek and make it your own,But despair for your life entombed within stone,And fail without friends, to fly home alone!"

So it is for sure not a solo Quest said Percy as other's nodded.

I suggest you take one from Hermes cabin and one from Athena cabin as they will bring their different set of skill to the table. Ares kids booed him as a joke to witch he played along by acting hurt.

Do you have a metal ship asked Percy as everyone turned toward Clarisse for an answer, She replied by saying she will pray to the father. Percy nodded to the statement ask Lord Ares to deliver the ship in camp's beach and meet me before you leave said Percy.

Clarisse nodded as she got up and helped Percy up. He left for his cabin and she went in search for her team mates.

================================================================================

To be continued.................