CH:21

Percy Nico and Thalia were staying with Hestia after the scorpion incident camp half blood where god's witnessed Hestia's rage for first time, It's been almost an year after the incident.

Thalia moved in with Hestia as per Percy's invitation. She felt hesitant at first but soon got to used to living with them. She also found out Percy was dating Athena and Artemis. She nearly fainted when she saw them kissing on Percy's bed. It was a long and painful conversation Percy had in a long time. He explained how they got together. 

Thalia was happy she could tease Percy in some manner but Percy shut her quick by bringing out photo's of Nico and her.

Today was the day when they returned to camp as they received a message from Luke and Annabeth telling them that someone has poisoned the pine tree which protected the camp and people are blaming Chiron for it.

Thalia was shocked on hearing the situation as she rushed to inform Percy and Nico to return with her to the camp to solve this issue. Percy and Nico were sleeping in Hestia's lap as she was reading a book.

Thalia burst through the door and told Hestia what was going on Percy and Nico woke up in commotion, They heard the conversation and wanted to help there sister, Hestia agreed as it was almost time for them to return any way.

They packed there stuff and Hestia gave them hug before they left. She also gave them cookies Nico and Thalia got there favorite chocolate chip cookies and Percy got his blue chocolate chip cookies. Percy kissed his mother goodbye as all three of them teleported. Hestia went back to Olympus as the island got lonely without kids.

The trio arrived at the entrance of the camp. As they arrived they heard the sound of metal clashing. They rushed for the sound.

They saw Clarisse and her sibling's fighting giant metallic bull. The trio rushed in to help, Thalia threw lightning bolts at the bull witch created some distance between the bull and Ares kids. Nico made a shield on them with the shadow. Percy healed Clarisse and her siblings with fire.

Nico removed the shield when all were healed. Nico hold them asked Percy. As hundred of hands made out from the shadows came and held them in a place. Percy and Thalia took out the swords and rushed toward the tied bull. The bull shot fire from his mouth Percy ran through it and sliced the bull in half. Nico saw this and tied the mouth of other bull, Thalia nodded in appreciation as she sliced the bulls head off.

Ares kid had there mouth hung open. Percy came back to check on them. Ares kids were not used to the kindness as usually feared and hated but to treated equally with respect and kindness it was new and welcomed. 

Thalia asked what to do with this tin as she kicked the dead bull. Its not our to decide let Clarisse decide as they were her target said Percy.

Clarisse smiled as she ordered  her sibling to give the bulls to cabin 9 they will know what to do with them, She picked the head as Percy Summoned a fire he knew what she wanted to do. As she dumped it in the fire as an offering from cabin 5 as all of Ares kids glowed red. Look's like your father accepted the offering said Percy with a smile.

Clarisse returned the smile as they all headed back to camp.

They entered the camp they were met with a crying Annabeth as she hugged Chiron who was holding his bags who was surrounded by many campers all in tears. Thalia rushed and hugged her old mentor.

Move out you asshole said a unknown man.

Percy did not liked the wording or the tone of the man. He decide to ignore him for now but Thalia had other plan as she threw a lightning bolt at him which him right in the chest as he flew and hit the tree. Nico and Percy whistled.

Mr. D came seeing the commotion, He saw a man standing with support of tree with smoke coming out of his chest and Kids surrounding Chiron then he saw Percy standing there, He gave Percy a smile as he approached his cousin. He ruffled Percy's hair Percy gave him a hug witch he returned. Nico gave him a nod which he returned in same manner.

So tell me Percy what happened. Camper's were about to faint as it was not normal for Mr. D to call some with correct name or to be friendly with the.

Percy ignored them as he told the whole situation to Mr. D word for word.

Mr. D looked at the man, Tantalus you have no right to speak Chiron in same manner.

After hearing his name Percy's hate increased toward him. Mr. D scene the turmoil inside Percy as he put Hand on Percy's head witch calmed him little bit.

He mind messaged him to bear with Tantalus for few days. As it was a crises we needed a temporary solution. Percy agreed till that animal keeps him in check he was not going to tolerate insults toward his family.

Mr. D agreed, He bid his farewell to Chiron. As the camper's returned back Thalia Nico and Percy went into Cabin 1 as they planned to stay there for this summer. Zeus Poseidon and Hades all have given the trio full permission to roam in there domain's.

Zeus even removed his statues from the cabin. The cabin now had a half-silvered mirror glass roof. At night it had slow raining sound with occasional thunder witch was a not that strong but calming for some reason.

They put there stuff in place. Thalia and Nico decided to take a walk outside as Percy took a nap.

================================================================================

To be continued....