CH:26

Tyson fixed the engine of CSS Birmingham, He came out of the engine room. He informed Percy that overheating will cause an explosion in the engine, he gave hugs to the trio as was about to leave. Percy asked Tyson to take the ship back with them as they will be traveling with Clarisse. Tyson was very happy as he got to ride the ship back he hugged Percy tightly as he got in the ship and set the sail as the ship slowly descended into the water.

Everyone boarded CSS Birmingham, Percy went in Bridge with Clarisse. Clarisse controlled the ship as Percy Navigated. Percy warned them as the ship entered the Bermuda triangle. Percy felt into knee as felt his connection from sea weaken significantly. The dead captain help Percy  to standup he ate a piece of ambrosia.

Clarisse was not sure where to head from this place as Percy was not feeling at the moment. As they all approached to deck to discuss there next move. Percy saw slowly sharks fin came out from the water slowly many fins came into view as they moved in circle pulling water inside them. 

Everyone else observed the rare phenomena, It suddenly clicked to Percy it was not the fin's of the shark it were teeth of Charybdis. Percy went pale as he shouted at dead captain to reverse the ship and full thrust out. As Percy used his powers to increase the distance between the Ship and whirlpool Thalia and Nico knew it was not easy to freak out Percy but if Percy is doing this than it means something is wrong. Thalia used her wind Power to help Percy increase the distance. 

As they were from the safe distance they observed the teeth slowly started closing as whirlpool picked up speed and slowly everything inside was pulled Inside. Annabeth Clarisse and Luke observed in horror how easily they could have died. Percy was laying down on the deck with Thalia both were drenched in sweat. Nico gave water to Percy as he handed ambrosia and nectar to Thalia. Luke was about to give ambrosia and nectar to Percy but Nico told him the water he gave him was from Poseidon only children of sea could drink it, It replenish  them faster than ambrosia and nectar.

Annabeth broke her trans as she asked Percy what the creature was as she had no idea what it was. Percy told them it was Charybdis. Clarisse gulped upon hearing the name of the creature. Luke was glad Captain listened to Percy. As they were a little bit relaxed. Captain came running as he told them the engine was overheating and about to explode.

Clarisse asked them to release the lifeboat as the demigod got on the lifeboat. Clarisse looked at the dead crewmates as they did not joined them. She was about to ask them but Percy told her a crew always goes down with the ship. As he saluted them with they returned the Lifeboat was few hundred meter from the ship the ship blew up. Percy prayed his uncle for there safe passage through the underworld.

As it was getting late all were tired they decided to take a nap, Luke volunteered to take the first watch but everyone was way too tired to argue.

Luke did take the first shift but he was way to tired he slowly fell asleep to.

As the waves slowly pushed the boat, everyone slept peacefully in most dangerous part of the sea.

As Apollo shined brightly in the sky Percy found that the boat was not moving as got up to sea that the boat has reached a shore as he looked around to see everyone sleeping as Percy got of the boat as he looked at the coconut tree in the area He decide to pluck some as who didn't want a fresh coconut.

He summoned his bow and shot an arrow as coconut almost hit him in the head Percy Used Hades knife to peel open the coconut as he went to explore the Island but before he left he pulled the boat at shore and tied it with a rock. Percy then went to explore the island.

After an hour other's started to awake. Nico did not saw Percy and started to freak out as He looked at the boat was tied means Percy was up and doing what he did the best exploring on hunting. The group came to the ground they went to look the island as they saw a entrance to a huge resort There is white marble and blue water everywhere you look. Terraces climb up the side of the mountain, with swimming pools on every level, connected by waterslides and waterfalls and underwater tubes you could swim through. Fountains sprayed water into air, forming impossible shapes, like flying eagles and galloping horses. There are all kinds of tame animals like a sea turtle napping on a stack of beach towels and a leopard stretched out asleep on a diving board.

The group approached the reception as they were greeted by Hylla.

================================================================================

To be continued.........