CH:16

Lady Styx left the tri as she went back to the river. Trio left the river as they went deep in underworld, As they saw a huge lines of ghost waiting for there turn to be judged. As they went deep they saw something  that could be  described as a terrifying and gigantic black and mahogany three-headed Rottweiler dog, easily dwarfing even the biggest Hellhound.

Percy and Nico were happy to see the dog but same could not be said about Thalia she was down right terrified. Percy whistled which got the the attention of the dog. As he saw them he started wagging his tail as he ran toward them. Thalia was sure Percy was trying to get them killed but to her surprise the dog did not attacked them. It nuzzled its it's three heads to Nico and Percy. They were petting it like it was a puppy. They opened the bag and dumped all the snacks and chew toys they brought for him. there was three foot tall stack of gifts for Cerberus. The speed of his tail seem to increase which wacked some ghost.

Thalia refused to come any closer to the dog as they patted last time before they left. The trio left Cerberus to play with his toys. As they crossed the line's they reached The Fields of Asphodel according to Nico.

When Percy sees the field, he considers it to be very depressing. He sees it as a field packed with people, but there is no electricity, no noise, no light, no beach ball over the crowd, and the millions of people in the crowd "are just milling around for a concert that will never start."

They quickly left as non of them wanted stay there any longer. As they passed the path witch lead to dark corner where they saw an entrance to the pit. As they were about to leave, suddenly wings of Thalia's shoes came out and started to drag her into the Pit. Percy and Nico raced after. Thalia was struggling to get them under control. Percy chased after as he asked Nico to bring Hades.

Thalia was being dragged on the floor. Her back was all scratched and was bleeding. Her shoes dragged her almost dragged her into the pit but Percy held her hand tighter than vise grip. Thalia was dangling from the clip as Percy's hand was the only support she had. Percy was holding Thalia's hand he used his another hand to grab the trident which was struck in Ground.

Percy used all his strength to pull her up as Shoes tried to drag her down He used his leg rap around Thalia's waist as he was sure he had a strong grip on her. He used both off his hands and used Trident to pull both of them. The shoes were annoying the hell out of him he used Greek fire to burn them off. The fire did not affected Thalia as Percy controlled it.

Hades and Nico came at that exact moment. Hades pulled Percy as Nico pulled Thalia. Percy laid at side as his body ached he had still not healed from the purification process. 

You always had to get into trouble, Percy. Said Hades as he gave both Thalia and Percy. Percy smiled toward his uncle, which Hades returned. Nico carried Thalia as Hades carried Percy back. As they were about to leave. Uncle do you hear that said Percy. Hade waited for a moment to hear what Percy was saying. Hades recognized the voice as he went pale as quickly made shield around them. Suddenly everything around the Pit started being sucked around them. As shield protected them Percy took out a pot of Greek fire and chucked it Into the Pit. Hades laughed at Percy's ability to piss off people stronger than him.

Hades brought them to his palace as Percy was asleep in his arm. He smiled fondly at his favorite nephew. He put all three of them in a big spacious room. Percy and Nico and Thalia slept rest of the night. As they got up next morning They greeted Hades who was sitting on his throne Nico returned Hade's his helm. Hades held his helm as power flow threw him.

He thanked them for returning his helm as a reward he gave Thalia a Stygian Iron sword to her. Thalia liked the sword as she gave him a few swings and Thanked Hades for the reward.

Hades then took them and teleported too Olympus. As soon as they landed Thalia ran as she felt like throwing up. Percy and Nico were experienced  in shadow travel as Hades used this transportation method allot.

Thalia came back after few minutes as they followed Hade's to the throne room.

Uncle why are they giving you looks asked Percy.

 Because they fear me Percy said Hades. Why do they fear you I am a kid and and I don't fear you said Percy.  

You are special Percy, You have all the quality's my sister has said Percy.

As they reached the Thrown room Hade's opened the Gate. Percy let out a whistle seeing the thrown room. Athena had a smug look which she hid very well.

Percy Nico And Thalia bowed to the council as Percy and Thalia gave Poseidon and Zeus respected weapon. Zeus thanked them for there services as he was about to give them there reward. Hades stopped him.

Brother there is something I would like to discuss before we do that said Hades.

The serious look in Hades face made there no room for argument.

Hestia took the kids out to explore the Olympus. Many were jealous that how easily she could avoid the meeting.

Apollo and Hermes wanted to join Percy and Nico as they looked Fun.

Athena and Artemis wanted to spend time with there boyfriend.

Dionysus just wanted to leave and drink.

Hera Hades Poseidon Demeter and Zeus all wanted to join Hestia.

Aphrodite wanted to jump on Percy.

================================================================================

To be continued..........