Chapter 7

Devon's POV

After two hours of drinking and music blasting, my head was starting to hurt all of this was getting annoying. I looked through the crowd trying to find Adam were is that little shit. After a make out sessions with Ashlyn I found out she didn't want to have sex yet. Usually I'd be all over trying to corrupt an innocent girl, they were always a fun night, but right now I don't want to go through the damn trouble. All I wanted right now was to go take a run in the woods it always helped clear my head.

Finally I found Adam "hey Devon I just promised Stacy I'd give her a ride and get this her parents are away. Could I you know borrow-" I cut Adam off. "Hell no you can't borrow my car!" I said "come on man just for tonight I haven't gotten any action for like a month come on cant you do me a favor. I'll take trash and dishwashing duty off you for a week if you do." He said trying to convince me. "UGHHH fine, but you better not get a scratch on my baby you got it or i'll fucking murder you" I said he's lucky I hate doing chores. After thanking me he was gone and I pushed past the crowd to get out of the house as fast as possible and I'm glad we weren't that far From the forest. I walked to the outskirts of town and into the forest.

My eyes started to adjusted to the to the darkness and I made my way to the pack house. Tonight their was a slight breeze and the faint glow of a crescent moon no better time to shift then now. I followed the familiar road until I made it to the house. I got in through the back door. And made my way to my room on the west wing were my dads study was. I took off my shirt pants and underwear and just threw them with the rest of the pile of clothes. No one was here plus its dark so it didn't matter anyways. I went outside and was greeted with a cool breeze.

I let my wolf out soon I felt the familiar pain of my bones cracking and rearranging themselves. I was on all fours and was worm now thanks to my fur. This form was the one I preferred over my human one because we were stronger in every way. My ears perked up in alert i heard something.I also smell something unfamiliar, my body automatically got in a battle ready position out of pure instinct. Thankfully with further inspection I found out it wasn't a rouge the smell was human. Fuck probably some drunks who wondered in well rouge or not I need to drive them out Of my territory. I followed the scent Making sure I was concealed by the bushes and trees carfully I walked. It wasn't long until I was able to make out three human forms I walked towards them making my presence obvious without revealing myself and growled loudly. They all heard and started an annoyingly screaming and took of running out of the forest.

Well that was easy

now back to my run. I ran to no were in particular just enjoying the cool breeze and the amazing smell of the forest. I ran and ran letting my anger and stress out as I tore through the tress. Its been a wile since Ive done this let my wolf be free I forgot how much Ive missed it.
--------------------------------------
Hahaha tricked yha we'll probably not but whatever. Sorry for the short chapter But a new one will be written. So stick around to find out what happened to Matthew. And if you could not deduce the wolf at the biggening was Devon in his wolf for