Arcane Knight

POV Ciara

We were on horseback when we saw it, one of the airships flying overhead. "either they out here looking for us, or someone had the same idea as us," Kane said. 

Abigail examed the airship. "They running, best guess whoever's on that just lost the same fight we're about to go through," 

Elite looked back at us. "I don't like this, how long?" he asked. 

"Still a day, come on," Abigail said. 

POV Crystal

I slammed my hand down on the table, and fell to the floor, Crying again. "Commander! their airship has left our..." the pillager stooped looking at me. they raised their crossbow. 

I sprung up and grabbed him by the neck. "Do not assume my emotions as weakness," I said dropping him. "Now go and prepare my army," I ordered.

"What's the plan?" 

"A simple raid, take anything I can use to build my army," I answered, I walked to my room and stared into the mirror, my grey hoodie and white top were very much ruined I need to change them soon. 

But that's not why I came in here, the 9 ender crystals were kept in here, I had been contacted to them the whole time but this village was awhile away, Yes I could reach it in a moment but I want to make sure the crystals powers won't out of reach.

the 9 started to float around me. then I felt a ping of pain and before I could think what course it, I fell to the floor, Purple energy started to pulsate off me, it was like my body was burning, the energy grow stronger and stronger. 

I screamed out as the pain overtook me. I yelled out names in the pain. "Charlie! Razer! Meeps!" Maybe I had some hope one of them would turn up and help me but no one came. 5 minutes until the energy finally stopped. 

I stood weak on my legs for a moment. "Wh...What was that?" I asked. 

"I don't know," 

"What help are you? you know what don't answer," I said, walking back to the war room. "captain is my army ready?" I asked.

the pillager captain nodded. "Your army stands ready,"  he answered. 

"good, Dexter you are to stay here and guard the base in case of attack," I ordered. opening a portals lots of them so my Forsaken would be ready.

the small village couldn't have more than 200 people in it. I made sure my army was ready then I gave the signal. the undead lead the attack in their new netherite armour lead the attack. the pillagers launching arrows. 

the two iron golems standing guard were quickly swarmed. I walked towards a man fighting off zombies, "so this is your army is it?" he asked. "Well get out of my village!" he yelled swinging the stone sword at me.

I used the energy from the crystals to smash it. "Was that really the best you have?" I asked. 

the man nodded, and I rolled my eyes, Raise my sword ready to kill this foolish hero. in a flash, a steel sword blocked my sword, the white-hooded man staring at me. "Hello Crystal," Lucas said. pushing me back. 

Gunshots went off as Wolf around the corner fired her rifle. "You like this you undead asses! you got nothing in the covenant!" 

Elisabeth jumped down impaling two of the pillagers, I stared at Lucas. "You," I snarled. 

Lucas swooshed his blade through the air. "You were such a kind person, what would your brother say?" Lucas asked. 

I growled. "This isn't the about Razer!" I snapped and charged at him, Lucas nimbler dodge to the side and brought his sword down, my grey hoodie was all but destroyed my top white top underneath was stained red, mostly from my blood.