Frostbourne's undead problem

POV Azura

I was preparing a bottle of milk for Charlene, things had been calm this morning, I finished the bottle and went over to Charlene and feed her, soon enough I would be able to feed her other foods. 

then I heard the sounds outside of the kitchen within the fort itself, I've been staying here while waiting for Patrick to recover, so when the sounds of screaming followed by someone smashing into the door of the kitchen, a few of the others in here, a pair of chefs gripped they knifes. 

the door burst open and several zombies started to make their way into the room. the chefs got ready to fight when bullets fired, Alex, Daryll and Wolf came in. "Clear!" Wolf said in a calm and controlled voice. If what Charlie says about her history it would seem the norm for her. 

"You all good?" Daryll asked. 

I nodded. "Daryll can you cover me while I get to my wings?" 

Daryll nodded. "Wolf with me Alex, do whatever it is you do....idiot," Daryll said turning. as we approached the door a lightning blot slammed into the room killing a guard, and Crystal walked in followed by the undead Dexter. 

Wolf raised her rifle narrowing at head of Crystal, she slowly looked around, and let a small lightning blot knock the rifle away from Wolf. 

Daryll slowly lowered his weapon knocking better than to try it, Alex on the other hand raised his gun and fired. Crystal's lightning zapped the buttle out of the air. "You," Crystal said. "YOU CAN BURN! SLOWLY!"

"what about some breed?" Alex said waving a breed stick about. Crystal grabbed Alex by the throat and chucked him into a rack of knives. 

I winced seeing severals stab him into him. I walked towards Crystal. "Stop!" I ordered. 

Crystal turned to me. "Azura," she said. 

I was about to say something when Daryll shoot her, I heard the bullet whistling past my ear, and into Crystal's stomach, I spun around to Daryll. "YOU IDIOT! WE COULD OF TALKED HER DOWN AND HELPED HER!" 

Crystal fell back taking the bullet hard, Wolf took the chance and raised forward lifting Alex off the knife rack. "Good thing he's got a thick skull," 

"What? what did you want me to do? Huh? that thing on the floor, it's a person anymore, It is an animal, What she did to Dexter! what she's doing now! how could you ever have considered her a friend I don't know, now move so I can finish her off," Daryll said raising his gun, and then he was hit back by a massive bolt of lightning. 

Daryll was sent back, slamming into the wall, he got back up, hurt but still standing, Wolf pulled Alex out and Daryll charged at Crystal.

Daryll brought the axe down and Crystal caught the head of the axe bare-handed and shattered it, Daryll looked shocked. "My turn," Crystal said. she built up a punch and hit Daryll so hard in the stomach that he was sent into the air slamming into the roof of the kitchen, falling again to the ground. 

He got up again, he was clearly weak, his left arm hurting, Crystal pulled up Charlie's sword and charged at Daryll, I jumped forward in front of her between the two. the sword stopped inches from stabbing into my chest, my breath hitched in my throat, my chest slowly going up and down as the sword raimed there, Charlene just under the blade, I stared into Crystal's eye's the bright red, but I could still see her, I know she won't kill me. 

Crystal slowly pulled the sword back. "Azura, you don't need to die, move out of my way," she said. 

"No, Crystal, you're my friend, why are you doing this? come back to us please, I miss you," I said.