days go on

POV Stella

I had no one idea what to do, Ceris had beaten Patrick to near death, but she was a broken person right now, I took her back to her room, and let her sleep. even taking the baby ender dragon with me.

Rain was doing what he did best, Training, I just went in there and sat down to watch. he looked over at me and saw how sad I look, so he smiled at me, I know what he was planning, he was going to cheer me up.

"Mmmmm," Rain hummed. "I wonder what happens if I....." He took a deep breath and threw the ender great sword up into the sky, slamming into the ceiling. then caught it with his left arm. before then dropping it and losing his balance. falling face first.

any other day I would of laughed at this....but today, not today. Rain got up and brushed himself down. and smiled at me dimly, and came to sit next to me. "It hurts me to see you like this," He said and I leaned my head on him.

Then the door opened and Jun walked in looking really happy. "Why are you smiling so much?" Rain asked.

then behind him, Nina walked, and we both jumped up. "NINA!" We both called.

I smiled. "Oh Nina, you won't believe how relieved I am to see you alive," I said.

"Yeah, someone named William told help me out," Nina explained.

Me and Rain looked at each other. both with the same look on our faces. "He wanted me to pass a message onto Charlie have you seen him?"

"No actual not today," Rain answered.

"Oh he left last night I saw him from the wall," Jun said. "I thought he would of told you all?"Jun answered.

We stood there shocked. "he...He left without telling us?" I asked. I could feel the tears pricking at me. "I....I..." I teleported out of the room ending up in my bed, I couldn't help but think I'd done something wrong, I know I hadn't but it didn't change my mind, staring up at the ceiling, I thought he was my friend.

POV Rain

"I...Thank you Jun," I said before stumbling to the door. I walked into the hallway way, I had to think for a moment clear my mind. Who was here and who wasn't, No Meeps, had she left with Charlie? Why?

Ember was still here, he was close to Charlie, it weird me out, don't get me wrong I like Ember, where other people find him annoying I find him funny, I wish I could be as fun as him, But there was something about his relationship with Charlie...It made me jealous.

It took Charlie so long to be comfortable around me, sometimes I don't think he is a lot of the time. Yet him and Ember seemed to have hit it off, same for Meeps and Shizuku, Ember was...a good man, a hero, and I was happy he and Charlie got along but still.

so when I ran into him in the hallways, I stopped him. "Ember, did he tell? did Charlie tell you he was leaving," I asked. Ember looked down. "Ember I'm not going to yell, I won't threaten you.....I...I need to know, if...if we did something, I...I don't want to lose him too,"

"I promised I won't say....but it's not you Rain, It was never you," Ember said.

"since she came back...again Abigail and I....well we don't get along anymore, in fact, we hate each other, I don't want that happening to me and Charlie," I answered.

Ember smiled. "Rain I don't think that's ever going to be a problem, Charlie cares about you so much,"

then from the door next to us, Kane burst out. "SHE HIT ME WITH A PAN!" He yelled scaring the daylights out of me.

"WHO?" I yelled back.

"CIARA!" Kane answered.

Ember laughed. "That was a pan-ishment," he said.