Chapter 8

*Justin's POV*

"Justin, Justin!" Jimmy runs in the room sporadically, interrupting my conversation with Dominic. "Someone just got here and he's looking for you, he looks scary." Me and Dominic glance at each other with confusion.

"I'm going to say this one more time." I hear a familiar voice shout from down stairs. "Where the fuck is Bieber?"

"Shit." I scoff under my breath.

"Justin, leave. Get out of here." Dominic demands.

"I can't leave, Tori's downstairs." I start to panic, my heart starts beating rapidly in my chest. I've never gotten this feeling in my chest before, right now I'm actually scared. I'm never scared. What if they hurt her. Why am I so worried about her? It's not like she's my girlfriend.

"Tori? That girl you always talk about?" Dom asks, breaking me from my thoughts. I nod my head and start looking around. "Don't worry about her, me and the guys will make sure she gets out of here safe. But Justin you need to leave, right now. Go to the safe house. Just go."

I grab my phone off the table in the center of the room and slip it into my pocket. "Can you bring her to the safe house later?" I ask him.

He thinks for a couple seconds, "Maybe, but you need to get out of here."

I slip out of one of the windows outside, I pull up the hood of my sweatshirt and walk swiftly to my car, trying not to draw any attention to myself. And just like that I leave.

*Tori's POV*

"I'm going to say this one more time. Where the fuck is Bieber." the large man hissed. Everyone was completely silent and are just staring at the man and the two other men he walked in with. His eyes accusingly met mine, as if he inherently knew that I'm here with Justin. His eyes kind of look like Justin's eyes, actually they're exactly the same. "You." he points at me as he slowly walks towards me. You know that feeling you get in your chest when you're scared? You know, when your chest feels like its tightening and it feels like it's going to explode, and your stomach is doing flip flops. Well, that's what I'm feeling right now. "Do you know where he is?" He's says, standing very close to me.

"No." I say with a shaky voice as I shake my head nervously. The mans attention shifts off me as a very tall man with dark skin and curly hair stomped down the stairs.

"Jared," the man with curly hair pauses so he can finish walking down the stairs. "Don't scare innocent people, Justin's not here. He never was. And if you and your 'posse' do not get out of my place then we are going to have issues.'

"Don't lie to me Dominic," Jared starts "if Justin is here, I want to know and I want to know now."

"Everyone get out. The party is over." Dominic yells loudly so everyone in the house can hear.

The house starts to evacuate, and I don't know what to do so I stand up and walk outside slowly and realize that Justin's car is not here any more. I start walking around, looking for Mackie to ask her for a ride home since Justin just ditched. "Tori?" a soft voice says from behind me. I turn around and nod my head in a confusion. A shorter guy is standing there, about the same height as me, he has dark hair and a pudgy baby face. "I'm Michael. Justin wanted me to tell you that he left and that he's sorry,We but do you want to see him? He wants me to bring you to him." he whispers in my ear so that no one around can hear.

"Where is he?" I mumble and put my head down "Is he okay?" I ask worriedly as I move my head up, making eye contact with Michael.

"Yeah he's fine. He's about 30 minutes out of town. Like I said, I can bring you to him if you want to see him. We promised him we would get you out of here safe, but if you'd like me to just take you home, thats fine."

"I want to see him."

—————————————————————————————————————

The car ride was absolutely silent except for the quiet static of the radio. We slowly pulled into a long gravel drive way with a quaint house with a dark grey roof. Michael gets out of the car and runs around to open the door for me. Why is this Michael guy being so nice to me? Without saying a word he walks me inside. "Justin!." Michael yells as soon as we walk inside. The house is small on the inside, only one floor.

Justin walks down a long hallway out into the open area where me and Michael are. "Tori!" Justin says in relief with a sigh. He pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "I'm so glad you're okay." he whispers.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I ask in confusion.

He pulls away from the hug and walks into the kitchen, "Michael, is Dom handling everything right now? What happened after I left?"

"Him and the guys are taking care of everything, don't worry about it. Dom told me to tell you to just stay here until he lets you know that everything is safe and that you can leave." Michael responds.

"Alright. Michael you can leave now." Justin demands in a rude tone as Michael leaves, closing the door securely behind him.

"Can you tell me whats going on now? Who was that guy? He kind of looked like you, why can't you be around him?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen so I'm standing near him.

"Again, why do you ask so many questions?" He smirks at me as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?"

"Why do you always change the subject?" I ask him with a large smile that I can't control.

"I'm not trying to change the subject I'm just letting you know how stunning you look."

"Stop you're making me smile." I giggle. My phone vibrates in my pocket, making me pull away from Justin and slip my phone out of my pocket.

From: Noah

Where are you? Mom and Dad are almost home and if you aren't here they're going to kill you.