Chapter 13

*Justin's POV*
"What do you want with my sister?" Noah asks, shutting the door quietly behind him. I stand up and look around, not knowing what to say. "Just leave her alone bro, I hear what people say, I know your intentions with her aren't good."

"You don't know me." I look at him with harsh eyes.

"Maybe not but I know you aren't good for her."

"And how do you know that, huh? Based of what people at school say about me? and what they think they know about me?" I scoff.

"I just don't want her to get hurt. Enough things have already happened in her past. She doesn't need someone else to make things worse."

I don't say anything back to him, as he stares me down I make my way over to Tori's window and make my way out. The front door totally would've been easier.

I thought a lot about what Noah said to me, about how I'm not good for her. He's right. I'm not good for her, I'm not good for anyone. I feel bad for leaving Tori's house without saying anything, she's texted me 4 times and I still haven't answered.

Did you just leave?

Where'd you go?

Well I hope everything's okay

...or don't answer me that's cool too. goodnight.

While staring at her texts, contemplating if I should answer or not, Dom snatches my phone. "Justin the guys and I need to talk to you, get off your damn phone."

"Don't touch my fucking phone bro" I snap and grab it back from him.

"No, you need to focus. We have important things to discuss, for your safety. You don't need to be texting that girl non stop."

I stare at him for a second and throw my phone over on the couch.

As I talk to Dom all that's going through my head is Tori, her precious smile, her curiosity, the way her lips feel against mine.. I usually don't get hung up over girls, I'm a one night stand kind of guy. But Tori... Tori's different but I can't seem to wrap my head around why she's different.

I finish talking to Dom and the guys and walk over to my phone. Figuring I should just text her back so she's not worried too much.
(bold is Tori)
I'm sorry

Where'd you go?

I went back home. Tori, I don't know if we can keep talking.

What why?

what did I do?

You didn't do anything

Clearly I did

I'll come pick you up tomorrow. We can talk about it then. Goodnight, Tori.

(((((Authors note; sorry for the short update, also I added some of their texting in because I thought I'd try something new. Tori & Justin in the story... Do you want them together? or do you think Justin isn't good for her?))))