Chapter 11

*Tori's POV*

"Justin I have to go home." I say as I stand up and look frantically for the clothes I wore last night.  I remember I left them in the bathroom. I change in the bathroom and splash a couple handfuls of cold water on my face to wake myself up a bit. 

"Why the big rush?" Justin asks as I come out of the bathroom. "Are your parents worried or something?" he says in a sarcastic tone. I nod my head as I slip my jacket on. "Why are you always so worried about your parents? What are they gonna do? Ground you? Live a little."

"Clearly you don't understand." I roll my eyes. "Can you take me home now?"  

"Sure, sassy." He says as he pulls me into a tight hug, and suddenly I'm worried about my parents anymore. I feel so safe and secure in his arms, something about being in his embrace makes me not have a care in the world. Snapping out of my calm state of mind I pull away from Justin, grab his hand and start leading him out of his room. I start walking down this long hallway just to realize that I don't actually know where I'm going. Justin lets out a small giggle. "Maybe I should lead the way?" he says with a smirk. 

We finally arrive at my house. Glancing over at Justin, he rests his right hand on my leg and says "I had a good time with you last night... Sorry about all the confusion at the party." A small smile appears on his lips and he leans over to plant a quick kiss on my cheek. 

"I had a good time too, maybe we should do it again sometime." I chuckle and hop out of his car.

I take a quick breath before opening my front door, trying to prepare myself for how over the top my parents are going to be. I reach for the door handle and right before I'm about to open it, it swings open and Mom is standing right there. "Before I yell at you, give me a hug because I was so worried about you, I thought something happened." She pulls me into a tight warm hug. 

"Mom I was only gone for a night." I start to roll my eyes, but catch myself because I don't want to be in any more trouble than I already am. 

"That's fine Tori but you've never done anything like that before. You can't just take off and not come home with out telling us anything. We were worried sick. Oh and on top of this, your teacher called and said you didn't go to your detention? Whats up with you lately? You've never gotten a detention before." 

I start to say something but before I can finish my sentence I get cut off by Noah. "It's the guy she's hanging out with... That Justin Bieber kid." 

"Noah stop," I almost yell "It has nothing to do with him." 

Without anything else being said I stomp my way upstairs to my bedroom. 

"We're talking about this later Tori!" I hear my dad yell in his 'mad tone' I swear he could never get mad at me. He always has that caring dad tone, even when he's mad. 

A while later a hear a couple knocks on my door and Noah walks in. "Go away." I scoff under my breath. 

"Tori listen, I'm sorry for throwing Justin under the bus. But he's no good for you. And I think deep down you know that too, I just I don't want you to get hurt, thats all." 

"I'm not gonna get hurt, I know you're looking out for me so thank you for that. But I swear I won't get hurt Noah, you don't have to worry." 

*Later that night* 

 I'm so happy this day has finally almost come to an end. Justin still hasn't texted me since he dropped me off this morning, which is disappointing. Maybe he's just busy. I take a quick shower and hop in bed, wearing nothing but a pair of underwear and an oversized tee shirt that went almost to my knees. 

I finally get comfy in bed and shut my eyes, ready for sleep when I hear loud banging on my window.. Wonder who that could be..

A/N; sorry it took me so long to update, also sorry this chapter is terrible. You guys are the best. Have a good night  everyone!