Chapter 10: One fine day

I pant as I finish one round of work out. After doing thirty push ups, I did pull ups using the baracks I made out of a steel rod.

She's still sleeping when I woke up so I decided to exercise first outside. I did not want her to wake up because of my work out noises so I did not do my usual lifting of dumbbells because I still have to set them up. And setting them up creates so much noise.

I decided to end my work out with last thirty pull ups and I am drenched with sweat. When I turn around, I saw Dindy sitting on the low table looking at me with a playful smile on her lips.

"The night view is nice but I like the morning view better," she commented and held her hand up with her fingers forming a rectangle, like a camera. "Nice!"

I usually do my exercises not wearing any top so my body is totally exposed for her to see. I chuckled at how playful she is early in the morning.

I walked towards where she is and leaned down which startled her. I hovered my face near hers and her eyes widened. I looked down at her lips and I saw her swallowed. That made me smirk.

She closed her eyes and waited for our lips to touch. Seeing her anticipation makes me want to tease her so instead of kissing her, I grabbed my shirt I placed on the low table which is just behind her. When she felt that my face is not hovering hers anymore, she opened one eye and opened them completely when she saw me just standing in front of her.

"Why were you closing your eyes?" I chuckled and wore my shirt. "Where you waiting for something?"

"Yah!" She stood up and pouted.

"What?" I chuckled more.

"Nothing," she's sulking and glaring at me at the same time. "Come on, I made us sandwich for breakfast." She walked away with a frown on her face.

I smile at how cute she is when she sulks. I took long strides to reach her and closed the door again when she opened it. She turned around, startled. I cupped her neck and pulled her closer until our lips touch. I wrapped my other arm around her waist to pull her body closer. That caught her off guard.

"Open," I whispered and claimed her lips again. This time, she closed her eyes and did what I said. She opened her mouth and I darted my tongue inside, tasting every corner of her moth, liking how sweet she taste mixed with the flavor of my toothpaste.

I pulled away slowly and we both are panting. I looked at her wistfully as I rub my thumb on her jawline. "Satisfied?"

She smiled and pulled me closer by my shirt and gave me one last lingering kiss, creating a loud smooch sound which sounds so beautiful in my ears. "Very," she whispered after.

With the morning sunrise shimmering upon us, I leaned my forehead on hers and shut my eyes. I may look calm at the moment but my heart is beating like crazy that I feel like it will leap out of my chest any moment. I have kissed other girls before but this is the first time that a kiss made my knees weak.

"You know, this is not how I planned our first kiss should be," I pretended to whine as I get in the apartment. I felt her follow.

"How do you plan it then? Then let's pretend that it did not happen and do it again," she suggested. I scoffed with what I heard and turned to her with my hands on my waist.

"You're actions are becoming very bold, woman," I chuckled and continued walking to the kitchen.

That morning is full of teases and love. It is the first time that my apartment felt like home.

----------------------------------------

I helped her carry the crates with her cats inside. We went to her place to get her stuff and we are now riding on a bus headed back to fix her things in our home. Our home. My heart flutters every time I think that the place I barely stayed before will now be filled with her presence.