《AUTHOR'S NOTE》

Hi! This is my first ever completed story. I am so glad I can share it with everyone. I wrote this when I was young so it isn't the best quality.

Disclaimer:
I do not own anything other than Gwendolyn and her story, as well as her dialogue. All the credits go to C.S Lewis. This is based on the movie so that's where all the dialogue is from.

And, I forgot to mention, their age is based on the movie, so Caspian is about 18, Peter is the same age, Gwendolyn and Susan are about 17. So in The Voyage of The Dawn Treader Caspian is around 21 and Gwendolyn is 20. Edmund is about 15 years old and Lucy is about 12 years old (in the prince caspian movie).

...I don't know whether or not to put a warning but I will.
There will be mentions of blood and violence. Other than that there is a battle going on.

Also, if there is any mistake in anything please point it out for me to fix.

Note: I know Gwendolyn's face claim isn't really matching with the Pevensie family, but I went with it anyways. She is blonde like her brother (Peter) and has blue-green eyes. I know she is Susan's twin but they don't look alike. I am also aware that the actress I chose is actually meant for a sweet and kind type of girl, but I chose her for Gwendolyn and I'm not changing her. Gwendolyn does where glasses when she reads (that happened after I completed writing the story. Oops...)

Anyways... On with the story! I hope you enjoy!

☆☆☆