More valuable than gold

Kai took Jinora into the cottage where Iroh lived. They gasped when they saw it from the inside. An exact replica of the Grand Palace of the fire nation. There were rows and rows of rooms, and at the very end was the throne room. They entered, only to see that Iroh got in before them.

"Impressive, eh?" He said with a grin. "You must see the kitchen! It is a paradise of tea!"

Jinora was laughing so happily, as if she completely forgot what happened to her father.

God, why does she look so cute when she laughs! Kai thought as he watched her laugh nonstop.

"Well, I should be a kind host and escort you to your room!" Iroh said as he got off the throne and guided them throughout the maze of the rooms. "See," Iroh said, "I used Ozai's old room as the new bathroom! And there is the courtyard and the pond where Zuko first met Mai! Thankfully, I was there to see that. It was a magical moment, Azula pushed Zuko and Mai into the pond and they looked at each other for the first time! Okay, here we are. Your room."

"This is only one room," Said Jinora, "Where's Kai's"

"Well you two better share a room otherwise you will disrupt the balance of the rooms! Korra gets her own room and you two share one."

"Fine....." Jinora said with a sigh, "But are there separate beds there?"

"No! You will also have to share one bed!" Iroh said with a smirk.

Well, that's not bad, I'll at least get to be close to Jinora. Really, really close to her. Kai thought as he entered the room.

Iroh closed the door as he exited, and Jinora sat down next to a seat at a window facing the courtyard, watching the turtle ducks swim happily, unaware of all the chaos and madness outside the palace. She wished she was also hidden away from all of this too.

"Watcha thinking about?" Kai asked.

"Well, I felt like just tuning out from all this madness." Jinora said with a solemn face, "I just want to forget everything that has happened." Tears started swelling up in her eyes as she tried to hide them. Kai got up and hugged her from behind. Immediately, she started blushing profusely and her cheeks felt like red hot flames.

"You know," Said Kai a little nervously, "I really like you, like more than normal, and I couldn't say anything because your dad was there and now that I have gotten the chance, I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend?" Without hesitating, their lips interlocked with each other's. Their first kiss. They stayed like that for a long time, and little did they know that Korra and Iroh were standing right behind them with a mover camera.

"KORRA!!!" Jinora screamed as she turned around. Jinora and Kai's faces turned red as they were being filmed. Korra stopped the camera and Iroh was laughing hysterically. It was not long before Korra joined him too.

"We HAD to film your guys' first kiss! We put you in the same room knowing that this would definitely happen! We even filmed Kai asking her to be his girlfriend! This videotape is more valuable than gold now!" Korra said as she held up the videotape. "The greatest mover of all time! Kai asks Jinora to be his girlfriend!"

"So... Is it a yes?" Kai asked her.

"Was the kiss too little or do you want me actually say yes?" She said with a smirk.

"Both?"

"Alright... Yes, I will be your girlfriend."

Kai jumped up and down with joy and embraced Jinora. Korra watched all of it.

"Now, just don't break up with her, Kai. Tenzin told me that Lin nearly destroyed half of air temple island when he broke up with her, and I smashed Mako's office when he broke up with me." Korra said as she watched the nervous look on Kai's face.

"Hehe... ok..." He said nervously.

Iroh and Korra once again broke into hysterical laughter, but this time Jinora also joined them and Kai feared what would happen if he broke up with her.

*NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR*

In the next few days you may experience a decline of updates since I will go on an offline trip twice.

Be the leaf!

-The Author