The Art Of ✨bOoMeRaNg✨

Hey Guys!!!

I know I have not published in a while, but I got a fantastic new idea!!

Continue reading to find out what it is!

BTW, Thank you @kainoriana for the awesome suggestions!

---------------------------------------------------

"Hold the boomerang"

"Like this?"

"NONONONONONONO! You're doing it wrong! It's all about the wrist!"

"But- I'm doing it exactly as you told me to!"

"*sigh* This is hopeless..."

Korra glared at Sokka, scrunching her nose at him.

"What?" Sokka asked.

"I just- You're one of the most weirdest teachers I've been taught by, trust me- none of them can compare to you when it comes to weirdness." Korra said, disappointment lacing every word that came out of her mouth.

"The art of BOOMERANG is the most important art of them all! Forget about bending styles, boomerangs are way cooler! I saved the word with a BOOMERANG!" Sokka exclaimed, doing all sorts of weird arm movements to emphasize his points.

"Ok, fine, but let's first check on the others." Korra walked out of the courtyard, and into the palace. She checked Meelo and Ikki"s room and saw them playing with Rohan. Pema and Iroh were drinking tea in the meditation room, and Jinora and Kai were nowhere to be found. Korra went around the palace looking for them, but every room was empty. She walked into Prince Zuko's old room and she could not believe what she saw.

"Lord Zuko?"