03: The Reaction

-Calum-

"Calum come on get up!" I hear someone say.

Without even opening my eyes I can already feel how early it is. I decide to ignore the calls for me to wake up and sleep for a little longer. The peace and quiet I was growing used to seizes when I hear my bedroom door creak open. I ignore it and keep my eyes closed hoping the person would just leave.

All of the sudden a rush of cold liquid covers my body. I jolt out of bed nearly falling on the hard wood floor. I look to see Luke and Ashton laughing their arces off.

"You guys have got to be kidding me! Get out." I say sternly.

"Dude lighten up. What's gotten into you lately, you never wanna have fun." Luke pouts.

"How would you like to have a tub of water dumped on you?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Alright mate we get it. Well we have a radio interview today so Adam says to be ready by 12." Ashton says leaving the room with Luke.

I get myself dried up, sighing at the mess the guys made. Was I really that different? I block out those thoughts and just throw on some clothes.

I make my way to the living room to see only Luke and Ashton eating breakfast.

"So um where's Michael?" I ask with a bit of annoyance in my voice. Don't think they dumped water on him.

"Oh he's not feeling good so he's staying here." Luke says not taking he's eyes off the tv.

"Wow that lucky bastard!"I say chuckling a bit.

"Alright boys lets go or we'll be late. Lets go lets go!" Adam says practically pushing us out the door."

-

"Hello everyone! You're listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest and today we have Aussie sensation 5 Seconds of Summer!"Ryan says cheerfully.

A chorus of "heys" and "hellos" come out of the three of us.

"So isn't there a fourth member in the band? Michael right, oh did he quit the band like Zayn quit One Direction. Oh um too soon?" Ryan says.

Haha funny Ryan.

"Well Michael was a bit under the weather today and he won't be quitting the band anytime soon or at least we hope he won't." Ashton explains.

"Yeah we never know his career in gaming could take off and he could just leave us lads" Luke adds earning a laugh from everyone except me.

"So what are you boys doing in a LA."

"Well we're currently staying at a house the record label rented us. We're working on the second album." Ashton answers.

"Great! So, you boys are also going on a tour soon am I correct?"Ryan asks.

"Uh yeah we're going to start off with our European leg of the tour in two months and we can't wait." Luke gushes.

"Well, that's great. Now I have question for you boys, have any of you heard of singer, songwriter Chelsea Jeffers?' He asks.

"Yeah" We say in unison.

In all honestly I wasn't sure who he was talking about. I'm guessing the guys knew who she was so I just went along with it.

"Okay great well she was in the studio yesterday and she started talking about you guys and how much she loves your music. So, i decided to let her make a message to you boys. You want to hear?"

"Oh yeah cool."Luke says.

"Alright let's play it."

"Hi Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton! I love your music and I'm a pretty big fan." The voice says.

"So Chelsea do you want to ask Calum anything?" Ryan says. Why would she have something to ask me specifically?

"Yeah actually I do,will you marry me?" She says sounding serious.

I'm a bit shocked and so are the guys. That was pretty straight foward.

"Im totally just kidding but we should hang out some time, yeah? Anyway bye guys!" She chuckles nervously.

That was honestly so odd. I don't even know the girl. All I really cared about was my ex Pia Mia. She dumped me a week ago and all I want to do is get her back. If she hears about all of this she may never take me back.

"So what'd you think about her?" Ryan asks.

"I thought she was lovely. I'm glad she loves our music. I'm actually quit a huge fan of hers as well."Ashton answers.

"Well I'm pretty sure we all want to hear what Calum has to say about this" Ryan slightly chuckles.

Oh great, let me make this short and maybe he'll just change the whole subject. "Well she seems like a really nice person. Also glad she likes our music too." I finally answer.

"Well maybe you two should hang out in the future."Ryan smiles

"Yeah that'd be cool I'd love to hang out with hers sometime" I lie.

"You would! Well that's great, I actually have her number why don't we call her on air right now and you guys can set up a time to meet each other."

"Wait what!"I practically scream.

"She's probably busy you know and-" Ashton starts trying to save me.

"No no let's just do it. Stacy get me her number." Ryan says to his assistant.

I mentally curse him out. This day just keeps getting worse.