05

- Calum -

"Calum what was that! Some sort of rebellion? I don't know what you're trying to pull, but you better cut it out." Adam yells. I could care less, what do I have to live for without Pia. I don't give a crap that I acted duchy to Char, or was it Chelsea, whatever I don't care.

"Mate what's up?" Is the last thing I hear before storming outside. In frustration I kick the nearest thing, a garbage can. All the contents in it scatter across the pavement, but like I said I don't care. Running my hand through my hair, I plop myself on the curb. How did my life end up becoming so shitty?

I'm so deep in thought that I don't hear the person coming near me, so when they tapped me I jump a bit. "Calum you alright mate?"

Suddenly I break out in a sob. Why am I crying? I don't get this. Everything is just so confusing. This whole life style is a load of crap. Yeah the fame's great, but there are so many downfalls which makes me even more aggregated.

It turned out to be Luke who had run out to talk to me. And while tears were still poring down my face he held my shoulder tightly. Not saying a word, because he knew that his presence was just enough to comfort me.

"I don't even like her that much." I finally say breaking the silence. A small smirk forms on his lips and can't help but chuckle.

"Who Pia? I figured." He replied shaking his head, laughing along with me. "You know Adam is insides fuming, he's gonna have your head for dinner!"

"Like I said inside, I don't care. I don't care about anything really."

"Where did all of this depression come from? And that is not true at all. You care about your family, don't you? Playing the bass, being in the ba-"

"Okay okay maybe I care about somethings. Sheesh"

Rummaging through my pocket I come in contact with the only think that can't truly calm me right now. My pack of smokes. As I take out the cigarette, butting it between my teeth, Luke looks at me with such a disappointing look.

"What?" I question, lighting the cigarette, taking a long drag from it.

"No no no nothing, your life, your choices. No judgment here." He says, completely judging me.

We sat in silence for a while, just listening to the on going LA traffic, we had become so used to hearing. Loud foots steps immediately destroy any and all tranquility I had moments before.

"Calum, we need to talk. Now." I recognized that stern voice without even having to turn around to see Adam. Lately I was the only one who was ever bringing 'stern Adam' out from hibernation. And trust me now one likes stern Adam, he's such a buzz kill.

I debated just seating there , but Luke gave me nudge or more like a hard  push. With a sigh I get up throwing my cigarette on the ground and follow Adam inside. Even walking behind him I could see the smoke spilling out of his ears. He was starting to look like the character on the sour straws candy wrapper.

It felt like we were walking for forever until we finally reached a room. Adam opens the doors to it with a huff, not even bothering to hold it for me. "Seat." Was all he said, not even glancing my way.

The room had a large table with a bunch of office chairs, it must be a meeting room. A sat down on the chair closest to the door, and furthest from Adam. He was pacing back and fourth, running his hands through his mini quiff.

"Calum you really screwed up man." His face softening just a bit, but he was still pacing . My head was starting to hurt.

"I know, okay. Now what are we evening doing in here?" Annoyance clear in my voice, manly because he was still pacing.

"Waiting."

"Waiting for what I don't under-" I pause when I hear the door crack open. Whipping my head, I'm met with a girl.

"Her." He replies, walking towards the door.

"Uh hi I'm Chelsea, Chelsea Jeffers."

+
So I didn't want to update till I at least made a couple of chapters, so sorry for the wait. The chapters are going to be bit shorter just so I can update a lot. Thank you to everyone who is still reading! Please vote, comment, share I love the feed back!!
-Jasmine