04✔️

Hey guys! So I decided to go back and do some major editing to my first chapters since I didn't really like them. I started this story when I was fairly young so it didn't come out as good. Before you read this chapter I suggest you reread the other three so you're not confused. enjoy!
-Jasmine

-Chelsea-

"Chels pancakes are ready!" Sarah yells from the kitchen.

I turn the tv off, grab my phone and make my way to the kitchen. Half-way there I can already smell the blueberry pancakes she made. Yum.

"Here yah go" Sarah says handing me a plate of pancakes.

I take a bite of the pancake, absolutely delicious. Sarah is literally a genius when it comes to cooking.

"Excellent as always." I smile. My phone suddenly starts to ring and the caller I.D. reads Ryan Seacrest.

"Oh my god, Sarah it's Ryan." I exclaim.

"As in Ryan Seacrest?" My clueless friend asks.

"Yes Ryan Seacrest! I didn't think he'd actually give me a call when we exchanged number yesterday. This is actually pretty cool." I chuckle.

"Dude stop rambling and answer the phone. Don't keep Ryan waiting." She rolls her eyes.

"Alright alright " I say before answering the phone. "Um hey Ryan" I say semi confidently.

"Hey Chelsea! I have a little surprise for you! "He exclaims.

"Oh wow cool, what is it?" I ask nervously.

I hear soft muffled voices from my end of the phone before someone finally speaks. "Hey Chelsea, its Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. How are you?" I hear.

Woah, I didn't  expect to be hearing from him. He must've heard the message I left for them, now I really wished I hadn't made a fool of my myself by asking him to marry me. I probably sounded like a crazed fan. Oh well, hopefully he found it as amusing as everyone else did.

"Hello anyone there?" Annoyance clear in his voice.

"Yeah sorry I'm here. You probably heard the message I left for you boys." I chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

"Um yeah, well I'm glad you like the band" he pauses " But I'm going to tell it to you straight. The tabloids are probably going to start saying we're dating or whatever since you pulled that stunt."

"Excuse me?" I say genuinely  confused. I hear murmuring again before he continues with his little rant. "And yes they also made me call you on air. But I want to make it clear to everyone listening I'm still in love with Pia Mia and I want her back!" He's now yelling and I'm pretty sure it's not to me anymore.

"Everything in this industry is fake! I don't get it!"

"I don't understand what this has to do with me but-"

"You're not innocent either! Everyone is involved in this. Everyone plays a part in this! This is why I lost Mia." He cuts me off.

At this point he was just rambling, and making no sense what so ever. He was probably high for all I knew, after all he didn't sound completely there.

"I don't even understand why I had to call you anyway. Nothing makes sense!" He says returning his rant back to me.

"Someone take this off the air already!" I hear someone yell.

He was acting like a complete douche and it was annoying. He seemed to be this really cool dude, but I guess he just has a good publicist. He's reputation as that 'good boy' is probably destroyed now though.

"Well Calum you're acting like a real baby right now and I don't appreciate this call. The whole marriage thing was a joke you clearly didn't find amusing. And as for Pia Mia she could do much better. Good bye." I say hanging up.

"What the hell was that." Confusion written all over Sarah's face.

"Well I just learned that Calum Hood is a complete jerk." I say stocking out of the kitchen, probably leaving her even more confused then she was before.

+
Sorry this was a bit short, it's just a filler. Chapters will get longer promise.