Part 2

I woke up around 9:47pm so I get my phone and it has no notifications because I have no friends. So I juts got up went down stars and got sum water from the fridge but when I was coming out of the kitchen the front door opens and it's Kylee with some other girl.

Kylee: ohh ur up.
I decided to be nice bc her friend was here.

You: yeah I just woke up like 5 minutes ago.

Kylee: will this is my friend Jayla we're going up to my room bye.

You: bye.

Will that was hella weird, I juts go to the living room and turn on the tv and I go to YouTube and look up Mikey Williams, he's so fine and good at basketball. People don't really know this but I'm really got at playing basketball it's my favorite sport ever. After watching he's last game he said that he's next game is going to be at Georgia and I'm excited but idk why if I'm not going.

( Mikey Williams is a high school basketball player and he's hella good he's on the top 5 best high school basketball players )

After watching 2 other videos of Mikey, Kylee and Jayla were running down the stairs for no reason I just ignored them and go up to my room because they were to loud, I get to my room and but on a new video of Jada Williams aka Mikey's gf, she plays basketball juts like Mikey and she's so good like I wish I could play like her. A While after watching the video my eyes were feeling heavy so I just turn of my tv and try to go to sleep it was around 11:20pm and I have school tomorrow uhh, that just makes me wanna go to sleep and never wake up. While I was trying to sleep Kylee wakes in my rooms screaming .

Kylee: Y/N U HAVE TO TAKE THE BUSS TOMORROW BECAUSE IM STAYING AT JAYLAS HOUSE

You: damn okay u don't have to scream

Kylee: u better not skip school because if u do u have to go everywhere with me from know on

You: okay I won't skip so get out because I'm trying to sleep

Kylee: okay bye love you

You: just get tf out

After she left I went to sleep because for some reason I was so fucking tired.

Sorry for not posting I was not sure if i wanted to do keep going bc my overthinking juts got to me 🧍🏽‍♀️ like always but ummhhh next chapter is going to be longer I may post tomorrow or Monday I'm not sure.
Bye love you 🫶🏼❤️