Part 30

Y/n pov
I woke up to my dumb ass alarm it's 6:50 in the morning why did I think it would be good to wake up at this time.

I toke my phone off the charger and just went on insta to see what new post there was.

After like 10 minutes I was fully awake so I got up from my bed got my shark slippers and walked over to my closet.

I just got a yellow long sleeve with some baggy as jeans that have smiley faces on each knee then walked to my bathroom got changed, then I brushed my hair and my teeth then did my makeup that's just foundation, concealer, blush and some mascara.

Outfit

I walked out the bathroom then to my little shoe wall I have in this room and got my Nike Dunks Low Michigans with some socks but them on, then I went to my closet got my basketball clothes and but them in my basketball bag, got my Air Jordan's 11...

I walked out the bathroom then to my little shoe wall I have in this room and got my Nike Dunks Low Michigans with some socks but them on, then I went to my closet got my basketball clothes and but them in my basketball bag, got my Air Jordan's 11 Retro Cap and Gown but them in my bag then walked down stair.

Jessica: good morning hunny

You: good morning Jess

Jessica: want some pancakes or waffles

You: some waffles

Jessica: okay

I went on my phone and just looked at random shit till Javon and Jaden came down the stair.

Javon: damn ur up early

You: yeah I know

Jaden: mom Jayla said she not feeling good

Jessica: y/n can u take these to Jayla plz

You: yeah

I said walking over to Jessica and getting some pills for Jayla.

I walked to Jaylas room and went in

You: hey Jayla ur mom said to bring u these

Jayla: thank you

You: hope u feel better

Jayla: I really hope so

You: are u going to school?

Jayla: no not today, Jaden is driving u guys so make sure he don't to some stupid shit

You: will do

I say as I walked down stair.

Time skip to school
Me Javon and Jaden just got to school it was 8:39am and the bell wrings til 8:45 so I have time to leave my basketball bag in the locker room.

I made my way to the girls locker room and but my bag in my locker then left.

I was making my way to first period thats science and I don't feel like going bc I hate that teacher so I just walked to the girls bathroom and just went in a stall and sat there till the bell wrings.