Part 29

Time skip

It has been like 2-3 days since we got back from L.A it was kinda fun igs.

Me and Jaden have been talking as friends he's actually nice he's always flirty but it's what ever you know, ever since we kissed it has been kinda weird but not really.

Jayla and Kylee keep asking me if I like Jaden bc of the live we did back at sneakercon, bro that live when viral like wtf.

Javon and me are still super close he's my best-friend he's like my brother I tell him everything except about the kiss with he's brother and when I'm on my period bc that's just weird bro.

Daelo and me are homies we play fortnight every time I can.

Jessica and Dj are like my mom and dad but not really, I mean they take care of me but not really, they also said that if I want I can go back home and I am bc I miss my bed and smoking and sleep and much more things.

And I'm just me lol I'm still smoking here and there but not all the time, the last time I smoked was like 2 days ago I'm not sure, basketball tryouts are today low key scared.

Omg and Mikey Williams is coming to play are school this Sunday I'm so excited to see him bc he's like so good at basketball and I think Jada is coming too ahh so excited.

Y/n pov
I was seating down in my last class that's English I fucking hate this teacher bc she rated me out one time bc I was high asf.

The bell is going to ring in like 4-5 minutes and I'm exited bc after this I'm going to tryouts.

Me and Jaden have this class but he's seating all the way across the room.

I was drawing in my note book bc I was borde and I'm pretty much done with my homework.

After like 3 minutes the bell finally rings finally.

I started making my way out the class when some one pulls my backpack. I turn around and it was Jadens fine as- umhh it was Jaden haha.

Jaden: sup ma

You: hey Jaden

Jaden: where u going?

You: basketball tryouts

Jaden: ohh okay how u going to get back home

You: ima walk home

Jaden: u don't want Jayla to come pick u up

You: nah im okay I will just walk

Jaden: are u sure I mean if u don't want Jayla I can come

You: I said im okay Jaden I have to leave bye

Jaden: bye ma good luck

Jaden said to me and pulled me in for a kiss and ofc I kissed back, the kissed turned in to a make out so I pulled back bc there still people around and where at school.

You: okay bye J

Jaden: bye Ma

He said walking of to the parking lot, I walked to the girl locker room bc I have to change.

When I got to the girls locker room there was at list like 40 girls.

I walked over to my locker opened it and got my red basketball shorts and some black compression leggings, my long sleeve shirt and my Retro playoffs Bred 11's with some new socks, then got changed.