Part 31

Y/n pov
I woke up with no Jaden by my side damn.

I got up walked over to my closet and got a random ass outfit, today is Friday so that means where going to find out who made the team I'm so fucking nervous.

Outfit

(With out the glasses )

I then walked over to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth then I did my make up that's just foundation and mascara, I then walked down stair.

Me, Javon, Jaden and Kylee where on are way to school bc Jayla is sick so she won't be coming to school lucky her.

At school
I made my way to the library bc I wanted to be alone in a quiet place.

I was juts on my phone when the bell rang uhh stupid thing bro why can't we juts finish school already.

I made my way to first period and sat in my usual seat that's in the right corner all the way to the back.

Last period
I was in my last period when the announcement came on.

" good afternoon Wolves just wanted to say that the girls basketball list is know up in the library window, if u made the team plz make sure to see mr.John and ms.Jacqueline at the gym, bye have a good rest of ur day "
Are principal said.

When the bell rang I made my way to the library to see who made the team.

When I got to the library there was a lot of girls most of them where sad bc they didn't make the team and others were happy bc they made the team, I slowly made my way up to the paper and looked for my name.

Basketball team
1. Nora Vazquez ( senior )
2. Mia Diaz ( senior )
3. Lucy Morales ( senior )
4. Julia Gutierrez ( junior )
5. Brianna Alvarez ( junior
6. Anna Torres ( Junior )
7. Victoria Smith ( sophomore )
8. Marianna Roberts ( sophomore )
9. Hannah Anderson ( sophomore)
10. Jayla Christian ( freshmen )
11. Y/n Pruitt ( freshmen)
12. Kaylen Brown ( freshmen )
( There all random ass names )

Omg yes I made the team sucks for dose that didn't, I made my way to the gym and almost everyone was there we where just missing 1 junior and 2 sophomore's.

Kaylen: girl I'm so happy we all made the team

Jayla: same bro I was scared I wasn't going to make it

You: same bro I was so nervous when I looked at the least

Jayla: I juts hope these girls aren't bitches