Part 24

Jadens pov
After me and Javon left y/ns room we both went are own ways I went to my room and I don't know we're Javon went.

Keilly texted me saying if we could call but I don't feel like calling, I mean I don't feel like I like her yeah she's supper pretty but idk I feel like y/n has everything I look for but I'm to much of a pussy to admit it not ngl.

Y/n is the only girl I could never ask out bc I'm to much of a pussy im scared that she's going to reject me I have never been rejected bc I'm good looking u know. But I just feel like y/n would be the type of person to reject me, why? u may ask, will u see y/n doesn't give one fuck about what people think about her she's not soft like other girls, she's hard to get and she doesn't care about what other people think or say about her, she just doesn't give a fuck and that's what I like about her.

I'm going to sound so fucking wrong right know but I don't care okay so let's get to the point, so I just dated keilly to see if I really liked y/n and these pass 2 months that I have been dating her I came to a conclusion that's I do truly like y/n so I'm going to text keilly and tell her the truth.

Hey babe I really need to talk to u

to talk to u

Yeah what's up baby

Ur really going to hate
me but I just need to tell u
this bc it has been bothering me
for the longest know

What's going on
babe ur scaring me

I'm so so sorry keilly, but I just
dated u to see if I really liked
this girl and these 2 passed months I
came to a conclusion that I do like
her and I know im wrong for using u but u where the first girl that came to me
when I was looking for some one, and
yes u can call me all u want but when
u find out who the girl I'm talking
about is don't hate her bc she has
noting to do whit this, so keilly I'm
very sorry but I'm barking up whit
u, hope u find urself a better bf

Damn Jaden so u just used me
I feel dumb for thinking that u actually
liked me and that I was going to be the
first girl that u would actually last whit.
And don't worry I won't hate on the girl
ur talking about bc she has noting to do
whit this like u said, but I truly to wish
her the best whit u and I hope u guys last
so bye Jaden have a good life hope the
next girl u date doesn't get played like I did.

Keilly has blocked u

Finally I can finally start making moves on y/n kinda nervous but why should I, I mean I'm the Jaden Walton everyone wants to go out whit me right?...........

Y/n pov
I woke up from a bad dream and it was raining the light was out and ngl I was scared so I got up and went to Jadens room bc it was the closest.

When I opened Jadens room door he was just there on he's phone I think he was watching YouTube but I'm not sure.

You: Jaden

Jaden: yeah what up

You: can I stay in ur room

Jaden: uhh yeah sure

You: okay thx

I walked over to he's couch but as I was going to lay down Jaden started speaking.

Jaden: are u really sleeping on the couch

You: yeah why?

Jaden: girl just come and sleep on the bed it's big enough for me and you

You: are u sure I mean I can sleep on the couch

Jaden: yes I'm sure so get ur cute ass over here
( that was hella cringy )
Damn that was fucking weird bc the JADEN MF WALTON just called me cute what omg.

I walked over to Jaden bed got on it and looked for a comfy place to sleep. After like 5 minutes of looking for a spot Jaden toke me by the arm and laid me down next to him. I was nervous bc he has never done this but ngl I was comfy so I but my head on he's chest and hugged him then closed my eyes and dose of to sleep.

Javons pov
Last night the light went out and it was raining, the light came back like at 6am.

It's know 9am me and jayla were the only ones awake bc Kylee Jaden and y/n are steal asleep.

Me and Jayla were borde so we woke Kylee up and we walked over to y/n room but she wasn't there will that's weird.

We walked over to Jadens room and when we opened the door there was 2 people in Jadens bed that's weird.

When we got closer we saw that it was y/n and Jaden omg how cute ahh.

I looked over to Jayla and Kylee and they were taking pictures of them, And me being me I got on Jadens bed and stared taking pictures but umhhh my phone slipped out my hand and woke y/n and Jaden, we're fucked.

Y/n pov
I woke up to something falling on me when I opened my eyes I saw Wanna there whit a scared look and then I saw Kylee and jayla running out the room.

Jaden: Javon wtf bro

Javon: uhh I gotta go bye

Wanna got he's phone and left, he left me and Jaden alone.

Me and Jaden were steal hugging he was a very comfy person ngl.

When I looked up to Jaden he was fast asleep again, so I just got up whit out waking him up and went over to my room got my shark slippers and when down stairs.

Kylee: so y/n tell us everything

You: what?

Jayla: tell us what u and Jaden had back there

You: there was noting going on guys

Javon: are u sure, I mean u and Jaden looked very close back there and u guys are never like that.

Kylee: true, so y/n why were u sleeping whit Jaden.

You: I was sleeping whit Jaden bc I woke up and the light was out and it was raining and ngl I was scared so I walked over to Jadens room asked if I could stay he said yes so I went over to he's couch and I was about to lay down when he told Me to sleep whit him on he's bed so I did.

Jayla: ahh that's so cute

Kylee: Jaden definitely has a crush

Javon: omg know that I remember I have to be alone whit them for like 4 days ahhhhh

Jayla: u better get cute videos and pictures of them wanna

Javon: I will don't worry

You: can u guys stop talking about me and Jaden it's weird

Kylee: why bc u like him?

You: no bc me and Jaden are like barely friends

I say as I was going up the stairs. I went back to my room toke of my shark slippers but some music on them got in bed and felt back to sleep bc it was hella early for me................

Hey guys so give me some ideas that y/n and Jaden can do in there day like tell me we're they should go out to but ofc jayla javon and Kylee are going to go.

Bye guys have a good, day or night love you ❤️