311 - George Russell

Requested by Jett_Joan

Taglist
Jett_Joan luminousmoonlight Garrixer_06 skoleeee

311: "I love nothing more then spending time with you and our son/daughter."

Y/D/N = your daughter's name

Walking up the path towards the home of your ex boyfriend, George, you took a deep breath as you braced yourself to enter the usual awkward atmosphere that surrounded you both whenever you would go to collect your six your old daughter. Yourself and George may have been seperated for five years now, the relationship understandibly not working because of how young you were with having your daughter at eighteen, but the atmosphere had still never changed between you, yourself and George struggling to think of what to say around each other since your breakup.

However, after knocking on the door and making your way down the hallway, all of those thoughts left your mind as you stood in the living room doorway, your heart melting at the sight of George being on his knees, playing with your daughter's dolls with her. You watched the two of them together for a few minutes with a broad smile spread across your lips, you always loving to see how close they were, the two of them not seeming to notice that you had arrived until they turned around and looked up at you as you couldn't help but let out a few chuckles of amusement as George began to do silly high pitched voices for the dolls.

"Y/N! I didn't see you there!" Saud George quickly and with shock, his cheeks flushed scarlet as he hurried to get to his feet.

"Don't stop on my account," you responded warmly, being in no rush to get your daughter home because you could see how much she was enjoying yourself. "You know what, how about we play together?"

George and your daughter beamed from each other to you, before yourself and George got onto your knees with your daughter.

"Can we get rid of the other children and just have the little girl, the mummy and the daddy?" Your daughter asked you sweetly as she removed all but three of the dolls from her enormous dollhouse. "I want to pretend they're us."

Yourself and George then had the same idea, exchanging a warm glance out of the corner of your eye, but as you realised that you had met the other's gaze, it was your turn for your cheeks to turn crimson. As they did, your feelings of awkwardness returned, it suddenly feeling not so much of a good idea to stay at George's for longer than you had originally intended. You didn't have much time to think aobut this though, your daughter starting the scene about the three of you, during this time, yourself and George remained silent as it seemed as though she had completely forgotten you were there, your daughter taking control of all three dolls as she began to create voices for the three of you, which were even more hillarious than George's.

Within a couple of minutes, you surprised yourself by finding that you were getting emotional because of the scene which your daughter was acting out, both the mouths of yourself and George hanging slgihtly agape as you realised that your daughter was acting out the three of you being a family again.

"George, I love Y/D/N, but I love you too," said your daughter sweetly as she attempted to do her best impression of you.

The thought of yourself, George and your daughter being a family once more brought tears to your eyes, the image being one which you didn't want to leave your mind. The truth was, you had always been in love with George, your feelings always remaining strong for him no matter what you would tell yourself. Ending things with George due to thinking that his career would mean that he wouldn't be able to make time for your daughter was your greatest regret. However, you knew that, for now at least, you needed to put this to the back of your mind in order to hide how much those words had impacted you.

Your daughter's role play continued for a little while longer, before you were getting ready to go, yourself and George still not saying much to each other as you were gathering your things. It was only as you were about to walk though the living room doorway, that George gently rested a hand on your arm from behind, causing you to turn around to face him.

"I love nothing more than spending time with you and our daughter," said George warmly, there being desperation in his voice as he clung onto you, not wanting to let you go like he had on countless occasions in the past when you had come to collect your daughter. "I'm so glad you chose to stay for a little while this afternoon, but if I had it my way, you wouldn't have a reason to leave and you would both always be here with me."

Your heart melted as George said his final few words, the Brit lowering his voice as he leant into your ear. Meanwhile, the flirtatiousness in his vouce was causing your heart to race, a scenario like this being one which you had imagined in your mind many times, but you were convinced that the same would never be said with George, especially because you were the one to end things with him after he had pleaded that you stayed with him, saying that he knew that things would be able to work between you.

"George, am I understanding correctly?" You asked nervously, your words barely being audible as you began to worry that you had just gotten the wrong end of the stick and misinterpreted his words, you not wanting to get your hopes up. "Were you just saying that-"

Before you were able to finish your sentence, George's lips softly landed on yours, George feeling as though it was safe to do this because whilst you were getting your things and during your brief conversation, your daughter had turned her back to you, her attention being brought back to her dolls.

"Yes, I'm saying I still love you. I'm saying I wish we had never broken up and that we all still lived here as a family," responded Geoege softly, his voice cracking slightly as tears began to well up in his eyes at the thought of what he had lost and may never get back.

For a moment, you were stunned, your mouth hanging slightly agape at the sight of tears starting to trickle down George's cheeks, but once you had taken both of his hands in yours, he had no problem rapidly blinking them away.

"I've been thinking exactly the same things, so how about things go back to how they once were?" You suggested affectionately. "How about we go to ours, get some of our things and come straight back to spend the night?"

George beamed at you, being completely lost for words, before he pressed a firm kiss to your lips, followed by planting one on the top of your daughter's head, the thought of spending the night having you in his arms making him feel the most euphoric which he had since your daughter's birth. On the way home, your daughter excitedly rambled about the three of you being a family again, but during this time your smile slightly narrowed just in case things once again wouldn't work out between you and you would be letting your daughter down.