654 - Charles Leclerc (NSFW)

Requested by _mixaaa

Taglist
Garrixer_06 Mandolin016 luminousmoonlight youkantebeserious millenbeth13 _mixaaa

654: "You don't always have to be so gentle, you know. I wouldn't mind having it a bit harder..."

Standing beside the bed of your boyfriend of a few months, Charles, his body being inches away from your own, you nervously bit down on your bottom lip as his finger tips were gradually and delicately caressing every inch of your body. A small smile may have spread across your lips as he done the same thing with his lips, which were now travelling down your neck and ready to explore all of you, you may have been enjoying the small amount of pleasure which Charles was providing you with, but that didn't stop you from wanting more. Whenever yourself and Charles would sleep together, there was always a lot of foreplay before hand and when you finally did got onto the main event, he was as gentle as possible with his movements, it sometimes even seeming as if he wasn't moving at all towards the very beginning. You knew that Charles had a good reason for this, that being that he was terrified of hurting you, but lately whenever Charles would make love to you, your mind would be wandering to much darker places, you wanting the two of you to finally be a bit more experimental in the bedroom than just gentle sex in the missionary position, the thought of talking to him about this being what was making you nervous.

"How about we try something different?" You suggested flirtatiously as Charles was starting to lightly push you back onto the bed when he was satisfied with the amount of foreplay. "How about I get onto my hands and knees for you?..."

You then got onto the bed and went up onto all fours, Charles' pupils dilating at the sight of you, his eyes lingering on you for a few moments, before he finally got onto the bed himself and made his way behind you.

"How can I resist when you're looking so beautiful?" Charles asked you warmly, grabbing onto your waist as he aligned his hardening erection with your entrance.

A broad smile spread across your lips, this nice little chance making you eagerly anticipate what was to come, but it was because of how unfamiliar this was to you both, that Charles movements were even more gentle at the start than they normally were, but during this time, your heart was melting because of how he repeatedly asked if you were alright.

"I'm fine, I promise," you responded with a giggle after he had already asked you a few times before. In fact, you don't always have to be so gentle, you know. I wouldn't mind having it a bit harder..."

"Are you sure?" Asked Charles with surprise, not showing any signs of quickening his pace just yet. "But what if I hurt you?"

"Do you never think of how so much more hot and bothered we'd be if we changed things up sometimes?" You responded seductively, vigorously rolling your hips against Charles.

Charles may have been hesitant at first, but your movements confirmed to him that this was definitely what you wanted, causing him to massively quicken his pace as he tightened his arms around you. Both of you were able to see everything what was going on through the full body length mirror in front of you and it was because of this, that you got an idea, you thinking of a way which would allow you to become even more aroused. Charles let out a gasp of surprise as you took both of his hands in yours, making them travel up your front, placing one of them on each of your breasts once they had reached them. Charles didn't object to the way you wanted to be touched, the Monegasque cupping one of your breasts in each of his hands as he began to roughly massage them. After his hands had worked their way downwards, he pinched your nipples in between his fingers as you threw your head back with pleasure, letting out a cry of his name which echoed around his room. Due to both of your vigorous movements, the pleasure was now massively building up inside of you both, you knowing that it wouldn't be long until you fell over the edge. It was because of this, that you reached into the drawer of your bedside table in front of you and pulled out a tube of lube, before you took one of Charles' hands into yours and squirted some onto his fingers. A mischievous smirk spread across his lips as you then lead his hand down in between your legs, pressing his two lubed fingers down onto your clit, before you allowed him to do the rest. As Charles' fingers rubbed forceful circles, you weren't the only one who felt as though you were on the verge of your orgasm, Charles feeling extremely aroused at how you had taken some control, showing him exactly where you wanted to be pleasured. As you felt your soaked walls clenching around him, you felt Charles twitching inside of you, yourself and Charles falling over the edge at the same time seconds later.

"I was so scared to do things like that because I didn't want to hurt or overstimulate you, but now that I know you don't mind trying new things, we'll definitely have to do it more often," said Charles alluringly once you had both laid down and you had turned over to face him, snuggling your head into his chest.

Your eyes were immediately growing heavy and as you drifted off into a deep sleep, you thought about how much more you were now looking forward to making love to Charles in the future.