1

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻

No, no body, no crime
But I ain't letting up until the day I die.

No, no body, no crimeBut I ain't letting up until the day I die

Munich, October 2022

The show must go on, that was what every good director would say, and it was a something that applied in real daily life.

The show, the life had to go on, no matter what. It could have been hard, or easier, but it couldn't stop.

And that was exactly what five university students were trying to do, move on with their lives, trying to remember what happened that night of two weeks ago.

Most people tried to forget bad and ugly moments, not them. They just wanted to remember, and it couldn't be otherwise what their best friends, the main reasons the five of them knew each other, went missing, just after a night spent with them.

Having all eyes on them, divided with people who believed they had something to do with it and people who believed in their innonces -but still somewhat blamed them for not being there to help-, was not the easiest thing on the world. Police and her family weren't that much of a help either, but they couldn't blame them for doing their work or for caring about their only daughter.

Oh, dear little Coraline Gienow, why did you have to disappear so suddenly? Who could have done such a thing to such a perfect girl?

Yes, because Coraline Gienow was, in everyone's eyes, the type of girl you just couldn't hate. The type of girl every girl wanted to be, the type of girl every boy wanted to have.

Always using the right words, always doing the right thing, always being top of her classes, always willing to help people, the girl practically didn't have any flaw.

Or, at least, it was what people thought, what she wanted them to know.

Every newspapers, every television channels spoke about the controversial disappearance of her, a twenty three years old university student, with a bright present and an even brighter future.

What happened that night was all shrouded in mystery, none was speaking, none knew. How bizare.

It was supposed to be a fun night, a good party, but how they said, there was always someone who was the life of the party and someone who was the death of the party. That night Coraline happened to be both.

But, hey, they said no body, no crime, even Taylor Swift wrote a song about it, and if there still wasn't her body, there was still hope she was still alive. After all, hope was always the last one to die.

Back to her friends, the witenesses as police called them, for now, they tried everything to avoid each other as much as possible. They were not exactly the closest between them, some of them did not even classify as friends at all, more like acquaintances, but still, they respect each other, while also attending the same university.