Chapter 3

For reasons unknown, my father had given me a day off. Now for most people with my training schedule, this would be heaven, but it was hell for me. All I have ever known was, well, practice, practice, practice. Now when I am not practicing, I have nothing to do. I tried talking with the kids from the nearby village, buuuut, they just called me a freak and threw me out, well, tried to at least.

-------------------------------Flashback-------------------------------

' Great, I just had to get a freaking free day didn't I '

This frustrating thought nagged and poked at me brain like angilmoks tail.  Well, there is one thing I can do. There is a small village near are cottage, called Haling Cove. I have heard lots about its sports and pubs. I am pretty sure that there won't be any harm in going there on a free day. But the problem is, it is 50 miles south from here. On the other hand; I am a magician.

"Lanuae Haling Cove"

With that incantation a scintillating light engulfed my body. The fibers of my muscles felt like they  were being pulled in ten thousand different directions. My bones were being melted and then rebuilt. My very body was being torn apart and put back together. And when the pain stopped, I was standing at  gates of Haling Cove. After wandering for some time, I met a group of boys playing Stroklam. A game where the first team has wooden ball, and their main objective is to hit the spots marked on the opposite teams body. I approached them to see if I could join them, they picked up sticks or other items like that the moment they saw me.

" Hey! Watcha doing here freak" ,boy 1, or as I like to call him, Douchebag 1 said

" I was hoping to join you guys, but that seems like a bad idea now"

" Oh it is" , Douchebag 2 said.

With that said, all of them rushed at me. With no choice in the matter I was forced to teleport back as I didn't want to hurt them.

-----------------------Flashback End_________________________

Now, I am standing in front of the Stetrock Glade. It renown for it for its vast population of supernatural creatures. Ranging from werewolves, to vampires, to even pixies. I wandered in a just walked around lost, looking for something to do, and just then, I heard the pained cry of a deer.

"Celeritas lucis", chanting the speed spell, I zipped through glade, towards the source of the cry. And when I reached it, I saw the most gruesome sight ever.

There were trees were splattered with blood, and bodies of at least 6 deer were lying, totally drained of blood. And in the center of the horrific scene, was a hooded vampire feeding off of a doe.