Chapter 5

Breaking into the Mystic's Bibliotheca is harder than breaking into a Levithan's den. The layers of spells that protected were insurmountable. From shield spells to pyrokinetic spells surrounded it like an angel of death. I might as well be preparing my funeral pyre right now, cause there is no way will be able to get in and out. But I do know someone who will be able to help me, but the cherry on the top, she is my father's greatest enemy.

Mab.

And she could only be found in possibly the most dangerous place in the world.

Skorpion-Schlange market.

A place where murderers, dark wizards and witches, traitors, and outlaws can take refuge. And no doubt Mab will be hiding there. I will have to become someone else, something else to get in there. I will have to become a......umbra magi. Dark wizards second only to the tenebris magi. My power level is just enough that I can pull off a stunt like that.

Setting my mind to it I scoured my mind for a strong transformation spell. For what seemed like a millennium I searched my mind until I found the right one. Oh! this is going to be fun.

Sucking in a deep breath I focused my ashe around my body and then chanted. I chanted like my life depended on it.

"Yǐng zǐ fǎshī de chūxiàn"

The world dimmed around me as I was sucked into a vortex of color, sound, and light. Different shapes, sizes, and clothes blurred around me as the world tilted from side to side. I felt sick and tried to keep my food in. Focusing on the shape and clothes I wanted I projected the image into the vortex. Then all of a sudden the vortex vanished and I fell to the ground in heap. As I got up my reflection in a small yuli tree, or a glass tree caught my eye.

I supported a squarish face and I had two runic lines running down my face, from the top of my forehead and meeting at the tip of my chin. A sharp aquiline nose made its home on my face. Two serrated fangs jutted out of my mouth, and blood-red eyes looked like the devil's themself. Shoulder-length reddish-black hair flowed slightly in the wind. I was wearing an obsidian-black jerkin with similar colored pants. Inky boots were strapped to my feet with a dagger hidden in them. An ebony cloak with burning red demonic runes embroidered on it was wrapped around my shoulders. The hood of the cloak covered most of my face. Two-midnight black gauntlets were fitted on my hands and they were covered in Darkhold spells. And strapped to my back was a Deathstorm Staff, made of Hades' Gem. Its power is exceeded only by a few staffs. I looked truly menacing.