THE SCIENCE RIVALRY

The atmosphere is change when Ms. Yabut entered the classroom. Kung kanina ngarag at kinakabahan ang buong klase nang wala sya ngayon ay dumoble ang nararamdaman nila.

" Goodafternoon Section 1" maawtoridad na bati nito. Lahat kami ay napatayo para batiin ang terror naming teacher.

In my past life nakakuha ako ng 89 sa subject nya and I can't accept it. Nagreklamo ako sa kanya and ask her kung ano ang ginawa kong mali para makatanggap ng 89 sa subject nya. Eh lagi naman akong perfect lahat sa kanya from quizzes to test even in the recitation. But her answer is the bullshit thing that I heard in my entire life.

She said that I can't win to Mary Santos and she also added that it should be only student can got a higher grades in her class that is Mary Santos and because of that sh*t tinanggal ko ang asawa nya sa kumpanya and after what happened she and her husband got divorce. I already see her crying in front of me. Begging me to get back his husband to his work. And that is so satisfying.

I wish I will have a chance  to see that face again. Her begging and kneeling in front of me. Kaya hindi rin nakakapagtaka kung isa sya sa mga natuwa nang masira ako sa nakaraan kong buhay.

I ruined her life and she wants to bring back the favor before. But now is different, I'm curious on what kind of relationship can we have in this life? Is it good or bad?

" You are all aware that we are going to have an oral recitation today, right?" Ms. Yabut announced that made them so much paler than before.

" I have all the index card here, I will call your name randomly. Once I called you; You need to immediately stand up and tell the answer. I will give you two seconds to answer the question and after that you're done. Understood?" She strictly announce that made me secretly laugh. How entertaining.

" Cruz" mabillis na tawag nya sa estudyante.

"M--am" nauutal na sagot nito.

"Smallest unit of matter that has the characteristic properties of a chemical element."

"Ma-"

" Time's up, Gomez answer my question to Cruz"

" elemental" mabilis na sagot ni Teresita na nagpatawa sa akin.

Elemental

" Sit down, Zamora answer my question to Gomez" mabilis na saad nito sa akin na nagpangiti sa akin. Sumulyap ako kay Teresita at nagpakawala ng pang-asar na ngiti.

" Atoms" I said with full of confidence

" Sit dow, Santos. The mass of an atom consists of?"

" the mass of the nucleus plus  the electrons. " mahinhing sagot nito na nagpatango kay Ms. Yabut. I smell favoritism.

Lahat ng kaklase ko ngayon ay humanga sa babaeng ito dahil nasagot nya ang tanong ni Ms.Yabut na nagawa ko rin naman.

They are all looking up at Mary Santos dahil sa nasagot nya ang tanong na hindi nila nasagot. Na kung tutuusin kaya rin naman nilang sagutin kung nag-aral lang ang mga tanga na ito.

Ms. Yabut continue the recitation on our class. At habang naririnig ko ang mga sagot nila gusto kong tumalon sa building, They are all look serious while reviewing and then hindi man lang nila masagot ang simpleng question? Are they fooling they're selves?

Nakatingin ako kay Andrus ngayon na kakatapos lang mag recite. I give him a disgusting looks because of his answer. " Elementalist really? Is that all your brain can process?" I sarcastically whispered.

" Hey! I'm not like you who has a super brain" he answered that made me chuckle.

" Don't make me laugh Andrus that question is so basic and yet you answered Elementalist? You have all the resources to nurture your brain and have a decent review and yet you can't do it?!" I hissed at him that make him quiet.

"Hey, Don't be mad at Andrus he give his best t answer that is tough question don't be mad at him and beside I am the one who tutored him . Be mad at me not to him" she said that made me chuckle.

" you better shut up, I am not on the mood for your angelic schemes. " naiinis na saad ko dito bago bumalik ang tingin ko kay Andrus.

Nakakainis namatay ako sa kamay ng tanga!

" Hey! Gwen be mad at me not to her it's my fault" he murmured that made me roled my eyes.

"Don't be afraid Andrus hindi ako magagalit. Bakit naman ako magagalit diba? I'm not on the position to be mad at you. Ano ako baliw? " Sarkastikong saad ko.

Elemetalist!? That is the most dumb answer na narinig ko. He was asked kung anong chemical composition ng gold tapos sinagot Elementalist?!

Really?! That is the most basic question! Kahit Elementary alam ang sagot!

" Eh, Bakit ganyan tono mo?!"

Ang galing mong pumatay ng tao tapos tanga ka sa Science?!

" It's none of your business" mataray na saad ko dito.

" The recitation is over" Ms. Yabut bluntly said. After she said that I heard gasp and low voice violent reaction.

" Don't give me that stupid reaction, That's makes all of you more stupid." She said as she walked towards the table and put down the index card over the table.

" I can't believe this is the Section 1 of the third year level. Really? Among the 40 student's here only 2 students have a correct answer" She said out of disappointment.

" Gosh, Are you all here just because of the influence of your Family? Gosh, Section 5 is more smarter than this section" She insulted.

Napasandal nalang ako sa upuan ko dahil sa sinabi ni Ms.Yabut. " Ano na ba ang  nangyayari ngayon?! Baliktad na ba ang sectionin ng School na ito? Yung mga tanga nasa Section 1 tapos yung mga matatalino nasa lower section?!" Inis na saad nito na nagpatawa sa akin.

" Gosh, In terms of Science last section is way more better!" She hissed.

Gosh, What a petty comparison. Last section is the section of scholars. What can you expect? They need to study hard if they want to stay in the Scholarship program of Zamora foundation.

Even in my past life. MS. Yabut always compared the first and the last section, Now. I wonder if there is a special reason behind that?

Exciting