Part 1

Yuu rolls over in bed, avoiding the sunlight peeking through her window. Grim lets out a soft meow and moves to Yuu's hip. Someone knocks on the door waking Yuu up.

"Good morning, princess! I've brought breakfast for you and your adorable companion!" Phillip greets, opening Yuu's dorm.

"Mm, hi Phillip. What are you doing here so early?" Yuu asks, sitting up and rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Dear, it's 10:30 AM. We got worried but figured you were just tired and let you have your sleep. Here's your orange juice, french toast, and strawberries. Enjoy! But if you ever need anything, please let me or another student know," Phillip says, doing the classic kissing of the back of a girl's hand.

"Oh....ok..." Yuu responds, a blush covering her face and steam coming out of her ears.

Phillip gets up to leave the room, but Yuu remembers a random question that she needed to be answered.

"Wait, Phillip, where do I get bras and period products?" Yuu asks, getting up out of bed.

Phillip stops in his tracks and twitches a little as he turns to Yuu with a smile and blush on his face.

"Oh...we most certainly didn't think of that. Well, then we must personally get you fitted for undergarments and buy the necessary products for you," Phillip answers, grabbing Yuu's hand and walking out the door with her.

"But you realize I could go to the store, right?" Yuu responds, trying to get back to her food. "Plus, I didn't eat my food yet."

"You're right. I shall wait outside your room for you," Phillip says, getting flustered.

Yuu goes back into her room and eats her breakfast, saving a few pieces for Grim to eat. She walks out of her room, and Phillip grabs her hand and walks with her through the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Yuu asks, trying to figure out where they're going.

"We are going to the fashion club. They can design and create undergarments for you," Phillip says, trying to avoid Yuu noticing his slight blush.

"Again, I could go to the store and get undergarments," Yuu replies, wondering why he won't face her. "Nevermind, we're here."

Phillip opens the door, and the sunlight from the stained-glass window blinds her.

"Hi, Frederick, this maiden needs some undergarments!" Phillip says, presenting Yuu to this confused black-haired boy with red glasses.

"Alright, stay still so I can measure your chest," Frederick says, pulling out a soft plastic tape measurer.

Frederick wraps the tape measurer around Yuu's chest, and just as he's about to say her cup and band size, he stops.

"Oh! Oh my!" Frederick squeals, covering his eyes. "I'm sorry for looking at your nipples, oh fair, pure, virgin, otherworldly maiden!"

"Huh? Dude, it's fine. Besides, it's not like you saw my pussy," Yuu responds, making Frederick more flustered.

I'm beginning to think these rich princes are the pure ones. But I do admit they make me believe chivalry didn't die.

"So, now what am I going to do? I don't have any classes to go to anymore," Yuu asks, trying to find something to do with herself.

"Well, I guess you could go back to your room or hang out around the school. I don't know, it's Friday, and its sunny outside," Phillip says, holding hands with Yuu again.

"Sunbathing it is then," Yuu replies, walking out the room.

~~~~~~~

"How could those pretentious bastards take Yuu?! She's probably suffering and about to become some pompous prince's wife!" Ace fumes, his face turning as red as Riddle's.

"I know! They're probably not giving her the proper skin routine! Her skin is going to be ruined!" Vil shrieks, crying about all his hard work gone to waste. "We have to save Yuu before it's too late! To Crowley's office!"

Vil, Ace, and the rest of Yuu's friends run to Crowley'soffice to ask for help saving Yuu. They burst open his door and find him playing on his phone.

"We have an idea on how to save Yuu!" They shout, startling Crowley.

"I can't believe it! They're actually working together! This is so beautiful!" Crowley cries, weeping into his bird mask. "Please tell me this plan so we can execute it."

~~~~~

The boy's plan was simple, or so they thought. Kalim would get his flying carpet and be the getaway river while Malleus teleports inside RSA and gets Yuu. It sounded simple, but it was far from it in reality.

"Ok, Malleus, I'm in position! Go find Yuu and teleport back to my flying carpet!" Kalim whispers, holding onto the magical carpet so he doesn't fall off.

"Got it, Kalim! Just try not to get caught," Malleus responds, hiding behind a flower bush in the Royal Sword Academy gardens.

Malleus takes a breath and teleports himself to Yuu's location. Steam covers his vision, and he puts his hands out to navigate his surroundings. Malleus sees a feminine form and grabs it, only for him to hear a loud shriek.

"Phillip! HELP!" Yuu screams, backing away from her supposed attacker.

Phillip runs in with Neige and a couple of guys from the sword dueling team and sees Malleus near Yuu.

"Get away from the fair maiden pervert!" Phillip yells, pointing his sword at Malleus.

Yuu turns off the water and puts on her nightgown. The steam clears, and everyone looks at Malleus.

"Malleus! What are you doing here?!" Yuu shrieks, looking at the embarrassed fae.

"Don't even ask him for a logical answer! You know it took some real nerve to break in here while a lady is showering," Frederick exclaims, picking up Malleus and using his magic to make iron ropes tie him up.

"Wait! Crowley sent us here to get you back!" Malleus screams as he's being dragged to Headmaster Ambrose's office.

"Mm, mm, mm. Shameful that a prince is acting such a way. I'll escort you to your room," Phillip says, holding Yuu's hand as they walk through the halls.

Phillip opens Yuu's room, and she goes to her windowsill to look at the moon shining through it.

"You know the moon is really beautiful up close like this. It almost reminds me of my home," Yuu says, sitting on the windowsill.

Phillip sits next to her and looks at the moon with her. Yuu misses the soft smile on Phillip's face as he takes a moonflower out of his vest and puts the flower behind Yuu's ear. Kalim notices a hand on Yuu's ear from his flying carpet, and he zooms to Yuu's window.

"YUU! WE MISSED YOU!" Kalim shouts, scaring Yuu and Phillip.

Phillip gets in front of Yuu and calls for his friends to come. The sword-dueling club runs outside and begins to climb the wall.

"Uh-oh," Kalim says, turning his flying carpet around, and flying away at full speed. "Malleus can find his own way out!"

Phillip and Yuu look at each other with faces of confusion, and they start laughing.

"Hahaha! What the fuck?!" Yuu laughs, going to the floor.

"My lady-haha-you shouldn't use such-haha- foul languageahaha!" Phillip replies, holding his stomach. "Maybe if I stick around for the night, more people might show up!"