Part 7

It's night, and Yuu is stuck watching Twisted Wonderland tv. In particular, she was watching a movie about a girl named Bellise caught in a love triangle between a werewolf and vampire. Vil is Ed the vampire, Neige is Jake the werewolf.

"Never did I think Twilight of all things had resonance here. Every scene is just like the movies from home," Yuu says to Grim, sleeping on her sprained ankle. "Does that mean Neige s going to go Pedo-wolf on Vil's freak baby?!"

Someone knocks on Yuu's window, and she opens it. Malleus hops inside, with Silver, Sebek, and Lilia following him.

"We came to surprise you! We brought you presents and some traditional healing herbs!" Lilia whispers, putting some weird green paste on Yuu's ankle. "Your ankle should be better in just a minute."

The green paste heats up, and Yuu feels like her ankle is on fire. Then the paste bursts into green flames and Yuu screams, only for Sebek to panic and cover her mouth with his hand.

"Sebek, stop. You're scaring her," Malleus commands, seeing Yuu cry. "Here, let me help her."

Malleus lifts Yuu's ankle and begins to kiss her ankle.

"Umm...Master Malleus, you shouldn't be..." Lilia says, beginning to think it was a bad idea to tell Malleus a kiss would heal any wound in his youth. "Maybe maybe we should get going."

"Malleus, I can deal with the inflammation on my own. Thank you for healing my ankle," Yuu says, snatching her ankle away from Malleus.

The lights come on Phillip walks inside. Everyone is silent, and everyone is staring at each other.

"Get out," Phillip says, taking out a broomstick with strands of iron at the end.

"How dare you talk to Waka-sama that way!" Sebek growls, getting in front of Malleus.

"How dare you talk to me that way. Especially after you violated her lips!" Malleus exclaims, his eyes glowing green.

Phillip rolls his eyes and begins to hit the Diasomnia members with the iron broomstick. They all scream and yowl as the iron burns their skin. Eventually, they all jump out of the window with Lilia carrying Silver.

"Honestly, can none of the people from NRC use the door? Or visit you like a normal person?" Phillip says, putting the broomstick down and closing Yuu's windows. "Every time they go somewhere, everything smells like lizards. Does it smell like lizards to you?"

Phillip puts the front of his shirt over his nose and walks into Yuu's bathroom to get a bottle of rose-scented aromabreeze and Faesol. Phillip walks out with the shirt still over his nose and sprays every inch of Yuu's room with the fairy disinfectant and air freshener.

"Phillip, you're being so overdramatic!" Yuu laughs, twisting in the bed. "My whole room smells like roses and baby wipes now!"

"You're staying in my room, now. I can't stand these trifling idiots anymore," Phillip says, kissing Yuu on her cheek and picking her up.

Grim wakes up and follows Yuu to Phillip's dorm room.

"Wow, Auroriala. What a nice name for a dorm," Yuu says, looking at Diasomnia's polar opposite. "Everything is so bright and spring-like. It honestly looks like a modern version of Isabela Madrigal's room."

"You should tell me about this Isabela person. She sounds like a fun person," Phillip responds, putting Yuu on his bed.

"I'll show you the movie when I get back home. Did you know that the people who made the movie based it on Colombia's culture? You know what, I'll take you to Colombia once I figure out a way to home and back here," Yuu explains, remembering the ending song of Encanto.

"I'd love to see it," Phillip responds, tucking Yuu and Grim into his bed.

~~~~~~

Screams and an elephant's trumpet wake up both Yuu and Phillip. They go to the window and see a parade of elephants, gold, and other jewelry and treasure heading towards the school's entrance.

"Oh god...Kalim is here!" Yuu groans, heading downstairs to see what mess Kalim has done or is about to do now.

"I'll go get his cousin, Ali," Phillip says, putting on his school uniform.

Yuu races down the stairs, pushing past the crowd of students and to the front.

"Kalim, what are you doing?!" Yuu screams, looking at Kalim riding a 12-foot elephant.

"I planned a get-well parade for you! I brought every treasure you might like!" Kalim exclaims, throwing Yuu a gold necklace. "Even Jamil brought presents for you!"

Kalim stops the elephants and jumps off of them. He takes a large bag off his elephant and drags it to Yuu.

"Ta-da! I hope you like it!" Kalim exclaims, hugging Yuu. "I also got you traditional clothing from my homeland!"

Yuu opens the bag, and the glare of all the gold products blinds her.

"Oh..thank you, Kalim. I'll make sure this jewelry is put to good use. Do you know who else is-" Yuu tries to ask, getting cut off by Kalim's cousin.

"Kalim Al-Asim! What have we told you about getting attached to girls too quickly?!" Ali screams, storming to the front of the crowd.

"Eep!" Kalim squeals, looking at his cousin, that looks like his grandmother.

"We better leave," Yuu says, dragging the bag of jewelry of clothes inside to Phillip.

The rest of the day continues peacefully until lunch. That's when everything gets to Arrested Development levels of chaos.