Part 4

Yuu's eyes open, her memories a blur. She sits up and sees herself in a mirror.

My lips are back to normal.

"Yuu!" Phillip exclaims, hugging Yuu, surprising her. "I'm so glad you woke up! I thought you wouldn't open your eyes again!"

"Phillip...you didn't need to worry. I'm fine, see! I've almost been killed four times already! Don't worry about me!" Yuu replies, holding Phillip's cheeks. "I'm ok, see! I'm fine!"

"Yuu, you're not fine. You're killing yourself worrying about other people! You almost died of hypothermia! Please, I beg of you, relax," Phillip pleads, stroking Yuu's cheek beginning to cry.

"Alright. I'll relax for once," Yuu says, resting her head on Phillip's chest.

Phillip climbs into Yuu's bed and takes her into his arms.

"Don't worry about anyone else. Just worry about sleep, relaxation, and sweet dreams," Phillip whispers, stroking Yuu's head. "Let me treat you like a princess."

~~~~~

Yuu slept through the day and woke up to Phillip's empty spot in the bed.

"Phillip, where are you?" Yuu softly mumbles.

"Right here, princess. I have a surprise for you," Phillip says, dressed in a classic black suit. "Open the box. I think you'll like it."

Yuu notices the purple box on top of her bedsheets and grabs it. She gently undoes the dark purple ribbon and finds a purple dress that gets darker as it goes down with white snow lace patterns and flowers at the ends of the dress. There's a letter with a Royal Sword Academy seal, and Yuu opens it.

"Bippity, bobbity, boo!" Yuu reads off the letter, magic swirling around her.

The dress is on Yuu with glittery dark purple eyeshadow to match. The best part was the white gloves, tiara, and crystal glass slippers.

"Oh, Phillip! I look beautiful!" Yuu exclaims, hugging Phillip and kissing his cheek.

"You're already beautiful. I just made your beauty shine even more. Follow me. I have something to show you," Phillip says, holding Yuu's hand so she won't fall wearing high-heel shoes.

Phillip goes down the lit hallways of RSA and leads Yuu to the ballroom.

Phillip cracks open the door and slips Yuu inside. The moonlight shined down a circular window to form a natural spotlight in the dark ballroom.

"You ever wanted to know how to dance?" Phillip asks, kissing Yuu's hand and moving her to the moon's spotlight.

"Yeah. I always wanted to know what Cinderella felt," Yuu answers.

"Then prepare to me danced into your own fairytale," Phillip replies, somehow making the song Merry Go Round Of Life come on.

Phillip decides to lead Yuu into a foxtrot, which she eventually gets the hang of. But that was only after almost stepping on Phillip's toes a couple of times.

"Hey! This is pretty easy!" Yuu exclaims, smiling at Phillip.

"I know. It took me a while the first time, but I eventually mastered it," Phillip replies, gently pulling Yuu closer to him. "You know, I'm glad you're staying at RSA for a while. You look healthier than ever before, and you're living in a proper shelter now."

"Yeah, I guess that is good. I have proper heating, food, an actual shower-" Yuu says, getting cut off by Phillip kissing her.

Yuu and Phillip stare at each other with blushing faces and stop dancing.

"Sorry. I tripped over my own two feet and fell forwards," Phillip says, mustering up the courage to talk to Yuu.

Yuu kisses Phillip back, surprising both of them.

~~~~~~

"Something has changed!" Crowley screams, jolting out of his bed.

~~~~~~

"I-I don't know why I did that. We should probably head back and get something to eat," Yuu states, letting go of Phillip.

Phillip stops the music and walks with Yuu back to the nurse's office. When Yuu opens the door, the clock strikes midnight, and her dress disappears, and her pajamas reappear.

"I'll go get you some food. The school shop should still be open," Phillip says, kissing Yuu on her head.

Yuu tucks herself into bed and picks Grim off of her pillow.

"Grim, wake up. Phillip is bringing food," Yuu whispers, stroking Grim's back.

Grim wakes up and becomes attentive.

"Myrah! Human! You're back! Where were you?" Grim mewls, floating in front of Yuu.

"I was wandering around. Phillip was with me," Yuu answers, petting Grim's head.

Phillip comes back inside with lemonade and a box of hot pizza. Grim meows with happiness, and Yuu pumps her fist in the air.

"Pizza party!" Grim and Yuu exclaim, taking a slice of pizza.

~~~~~~

The next day, Yuu's friends at Night Raven College went straight to work repairing Ramshackle Dorm. Azul and the tweels worked on her heating and water system. Meanwhile, Kalim, Vil, Rook, Epel, and Cater work on her home decor. The rest of her friends worked on taking out damaged floors and walls and replacing them.

"When we get done with this dorm, Yuu will be so excited that she'll forget all about those pompous princes!" Deuce exclaims, painting Yuu's walls. "Ace, we need a new bucket of khaki brown!"

Crowley dropped by as usual and practically cried at the sight of everyone working together for Yuu to come back. He felt so happy that he took off his coat, rolled his sleeves up, and helped Deuce and Ace with the painting. The students look at Crowley for a minute and get back to their jobs. By the time they all finished, the sun had almost gone down.

"Good work, everyone!" Crowley yells, putting both his hands in the air.

Everyone cheers and gives Crowley a high-five.