Part 2

Phillip had slept in Yuu's room the whole night. He didn't feel good leaving Yuu alone in her room. He put a pillow between him and Yuu to make sure they didn't get entangled. Occasionally waking up to make sure no one from NRC was visiting Yuu in the middle of the night. The sun peers through the window again, and Phillip wakes up.

"Should I wake Yuu up, or should I let her sleep?" Phillip ponders, looking at the sleeping Yuu.

Yuu turns towards Phillip and smiles a bit.

"The water feels so good..." Yuu mumbles, making Phillip giggle.

Yuu wakes up and sees Phillip smiling.

"Hi, why are you up so early?" Yuu asks, getting up and placing a sleeping Grim on her lap.

"I just woke up. Wanna come to breakfast with me?" Phillip asks, getting out of bed.

"Sure, besides, I wanna see what this school offers," Yuu replies, moving Grim to her pillow.

Yuu puts on a navy blue shirt, white sweatpants, and white sneakers and heads to the cafeteria. When she gets there, the smell of fruit and eggs fills her senses. When she comes in, whispers fill the room.

"Why don't you sit down next to Neige? I'll get you food and meet you there," Phillip says, kissing Yuu's hand.

Yuu walks to Neige and sits next to him, figuring out what to do with herself. Neige excitedly turns to Yuu and asks her questions about Royal Sword Academy and Vil.

"So, what's like at NRC?!" Neige asks, getting close to Yuu.

Yuu thinks about the answer and begins to wail.

"AAAHHAA! It's so stressful! I've been put in danger and almost killed four times already! The most recent time, the vice house warden overblotted and threw my friends and me to the ends of the desert!" Yuu wails, tears becoming a waterfall. "Then-then-then the headmaster wouldn't even help because he was on vacation and wouldn't answer his phone!"

Neige hugs Yuu while the boy with a pink sweater from the picnic hands her a handkerchief.

"I'm sick of fighting for my life every day!" Yuu cries, dabbing her tears with the handkerchief.

Phillip puts down Yuu's food and looks at the teary-eyed Yuu.

"No lady should be treated like that. From now on, you won't be lifting a finger unless you want to. You're in full relaxation mode!" Phillip says, wiping away Yuu's tears.

Phillip cuts Yuu's food up and feeds it to her. Meanwhile, the other students begin to wonder what is happening at NRC.

~~~~~~

"Malleus, how could you get caught?" Headmage Crowley asks, wondering what went wrong with his plan.

"I was captured and tied up with iron ropes. The guys had swords!" Malleus explains, rubbing his discolored arms caused by the ropes.

"We must get revenge for Waka-sama!" Sebek declares, clenching his fists.

"Agreed! I propose we storm their castle and take Yuu back ourselves!" Lilia says, thinking of an army to use. "We could use Coach Vargas and the most athletic people in the school."

"That's the perfect people for the job. Luckily, all the most athletic people are in PE class right now. I'll tell them to head to Royal Sword Academy and rescue Yuu," Crowley says, vanishing to the sports field.

~~~~~

Coach Vargas dresses up in his beast costume and leads a couple of students to the sports field of Royal Sword Academy. There they see Yuu among the other students doing a couple of laps.

"As much as I hate exercising, jogging is pretty relaxing," Yuu says, keeping up with Phillip.

"I know, right! Jogging makes me feel refreshed in the mornings! I'm glad you decided to join us," Phillip responds, smiling at Yuu.

Multiple screams arise as a human-sized beast comes out with several NRC students, including Jack. The beast heads straight for Yuu, and everyone begins to run away.

"Why does this keep happening to me?!" Yuu cries, running even faster and looking back to see if the beast is catching up.

Phillip grabs Yuu's hands and runs towards the gym doors with Yuu. The beast begins to catch up to Yuu and jumps for her, only to be tackled by Coach Adam. Phillip pushes Yuu to the ground to protect her and the land on top of each other. Coach Adam pulls the beast head off and is surprised to find Coach Vargas inside.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Coach Adam yells, shaking Coach Vargas.

"Headmaster Crowley asked us to come over here and bring Yuu back. If you would kindly hand her back, we would appreciate it," Coach Vargas replies, standing up.

Yuu's vision becomes black in some spots, and she feels lightheaded.

"You guys, Yuu doesn't look too good," Jack says, looking at Yuu.

Yuu collapses, and Phillip catches her just in time. Everyone rushes to Yuu, and Coach Adam puts a finger on her neck.

"Someone call 911!" Coach Adam yells, trying to wake Yuu up. "Yuu! Yuu, can you hear me?"