Chapter 24: Wild Mess

Chapter 24

"Travis, ang kalat ah."

"What's makalat on that?"

"I know naman na you were pertaining to what happened in your condo."

"Oh really? I didn't think about that. I didn't know na that was the first thing that came to your mind when she mentioned the finger related mat-"

"Stop denying it! I'm not into play, okay?"

Irritation was visible on her face. I pushed her down the bed and went on top of her. We stared at each other for a moment before a teasing smile flashed on my lips. I knelt on the bed in between her legs.

"I was not into playing with you earlier but what did you do?" I asked while staring on her eyes.

"I was just h-having fun." She tilted her head to the side. "Travis!" Mikaella gasped for some air when I gave her a one hard dry hump.

"I was just having fun too." I mocked her.

"Fuck you ka!"

"May "you" na may "ka" pa. What's that?"

"Argh! You're getting into my nerves." She pushed me and walked out from the bed.

Natatawa akong naupo sa kama dahil sa reaksyon niya. Nakipaglaro na lang ako sa aso dahil mas masarap silang kalaro kaysa sa tao. Nainip na ako sa paghihintay kaya lumabas na ako ng kuwarto. I headed to my room and when I opened the door, the darkness greeted me.

Binuksan ko ang ilaw at dumiretso sa banyo. I took a shower and went out wearing nothing but a black pants. I placed the specimen cup on the table and wear a lab coat. I put the stethoscope on my neck and walked to the bed where my cat was sleeping.

"Let's check your heart beat, baby."

"Meow!" She laid on her back like an obedient girl.

I put the chest piece on her chest and listened to her heart beat. Whenever I'm bored I will just play with my cats either doctor-doctor-an or I will just spend a quality time with them. They are my stress reliever. Sometimes laying on the bed with them on my top was enough. What only important is we can both feel each other's presence.

I carried her on my arms like a baby and listened to her internal activities. I can clearly heard her purring which is very satisfying. She put her paws on my chest and kneed it. It leaves a light scratch because I was not wearing anything inside. I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. Her cuteness always made my day.

"I love you." I made a slow blink.

"Meoww..." She blinked too that made my heart jump.

I left my stethoscope hanging on my neck and got my pen light.

"Open your mouth, baby Claudia. It's check up time."

She sticked out her tongue. Alam niya na ito dahil madalas naming gawin.

"Meow..." She licked her pink paws.

Her rounded blue eyes shines like a diamond when she stared at me. It looks like an ocean of universe. Inilawan ko ang bibig niya ganoon din ang mata. She changed her position and rested her chin on my left shoulder. I carressed her back gently for a few minutes. Nang makarinig ito ng meow ay mabilis itong umalis sa akin at pinuntahan ang pinanggagalingan niyon.

"Don't fight ah," I reminded Claudia and Mimosa who were staring at each other.

I walked to my table and wore a surgical gloves. I got the sample semen for testing. I was bored so I decided to count my sperm na lang. I put that on a piece of glass and see it through the microscope. Isa ito sa mga paborito kong gawin kapag bored ako. Ang tingnan ang mga bagay-bagay sa pamamagitan ng microscope na ito. Wala lang sobrang satisfying lang tingnan.