love on set

[ fluff ]

[ fluff ]

"Oh look there's Michael! Hey Micha–"

Before the curly-haired star could hear his name being called, you tugged on John's arm towards a corner that was far from where Michael stood.

Today was the second week of shooting for the "Black or White" short film and everyone in the studio were completely occupied with their jobs in order to make everything perfect especially when it came to the set design and choreographies.

You, on the other hand, were fresh out of college and worked as an intern. Most of the tasks you've done the past few days was to help the crew out with their jobs including lighting, to add some embellishments to the set props, and even share a few of your suggestions to the director, John Landis for certain things that needed improvements.

You first learned about the internship when your one of your blockmates, Nikka offered it to you as soon as you told her about wanting to start off with an internship program before heading into the actual world of film production – just to at least get a glimpse of how things go.

Initially, you didn't know who were the people you were about to work with because Nikka didn't mention anything, except for the name of the studio and the directions in order to arrive there. Once you entered the big metallic doors inside the studio during your first day, you recognized the tall man with a beard and glasses to be John Landis.

He spotted you from a distance and clearly explained how the internship would flow. John then introduced you to the person behind every creative concept and the man of the hour, and it was none other than Michael Jackson.

When you first found out it was Michael you were about to work with, you felt ecstatic and wanted to scream at the top of your lungs out of happiness, but of course, you had to keep it proffessional and tried to stay cool.

Overall, you eventually grew close with everyone on set for they were very friendly, approachable, and always made sure to keep the atmosphere positive, especially Michael who would constantly crack up jokes and pull pranks on John with the help of Macaulay Culkin and the other kids who were part of the short film.

"John, shut up! You're an embarrassment."

"What? I was just greeting Michael. What's wrong with that, Y/N?" John asked with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"You know damn well what you were about to do." you rolled your eyes

"Hmm... I'd say you're assuming because you're scared that I'll tell him you have feel–"