love on set II - the confession

[ fluff ]

[ fluff ]

"I'm gonna do it John,"

"Really, Mike?! You're finally gonna man up to Y/N?"

"Stop it John! But yes, I'm gonna tell her how I feel."

For the rest of the production crew, it was another day of shooting the anticipated short film, but for Michael, it was the day he finally built up the courage to approach you and admit his feelings for you.

Last night he had practiced in front of his bedroom mirror on how to execute the confession so it wouldn't be as awkward as ever, although a part of him expects that he'd be a stuttering mess.

Michael eyed you from a distance while you roamed around the studio carrying a tray of cups filled with warm coffee and handed them out to the people who wanted the hot beverage, making sure to not trip on any cables while doing the task.

He felt his palms grow sweaty and wiped them against his black jeans.

"I'm nervous." he muttered.

"Relax, Michael. I'm sure Y/N wouldn't bite you if you tell her. She's gonna handle it well for sure."

Michael arched a brow. "And how could you possibly know how Y/N would react?"

John pursed his lips and shrugged as realization hit him. He had almost told, or rather hinted Michael about your little secret but luckily, he was still able to keep his mouth shut and not mention anything about it. John also wanted to see both your reactions once Michael finally confesses since he knew how you felt too.

"I don't know," John replied. "Y/N seems like the type to be chill about it."

"Sure but I don't think she'll be too chill after," Michael chewed his bottom lip anxiously. "Maybe I shouldn't do this. It's too sudden anyways."

John frantically shook his head and placed his hands on top of Michael's shoulders.

"You wouldn't know unless you tried, Mike! Just be natural and honest towards Y/N, and listen to what she has to say. Don't worry too much about the future."

Michael let out a sigh and rubbed a hand against his right arm as his stomach started doing cartwheels. He was extremely nervous to say the least, but nonetheless, he ambled to where you stood.

"I'll be over here if you need me!" John exclaimed as Michael walked away, giving him a thumbs up in response.

You stayed beside the snack table still gripping on the tray that had 2 cups of coffees left, waiting to see if the others craved for some. Your eyes wandered around the studio and landed on someone who made his way towards you — Michael.