First Day Frights

(One morning Eric was placing things in his backpack and puts it on. Molly was sleeping in her hammock when she heard her name)

Eric: Molly!

(An aura pulls Molly out of her bed and lands on Eric's head.)

Molly: Hey, buddy. What's up?

Eric: (pulls Molly off his face) Look, I've got a bit of a problem.

Molly: What's the problem?

Eric: Today's my first day at school and... I'm scared.

Molly: Why would you be scared of school?

Eric: Because if I make one mistake today, it'll ruin my social life! And it's the first day in a new town, so the stakes have never been higher! I can't take the pressure.

Molly: Relax, Eric. You'll do great. Because, I'm coming with you.

Eric: Molly, please. I don't want you making things worse for me.

Molly: I'm not gonna. I'm going to make sure your first day of school is your best! (Flies up) I promise McGee, you will make the greatest impression ever!

Eric: (Not liking where this is going) I think I just made this worse...

(Later, outside Brighton Middle School)

Pete: Wow, both our kids in middle-school. They just... (sniffs) They're growing up so fast. Next, it's gonna be college, then a career, then grandkids. Oh, my gosh, I'm gonna be a grandpa! You do it!

Sharon: Okay, boys. Big smiles! Who's ready for a fantastic school year with minimal trips to the principal's office?

Eric: Me.

Darryl: Him.

Sharon: All right, you two, have fun! (The parents leave)

Molly: (sing-song) We will!

Eric: (sing-song) No we won't!

(Cut to inside a classroom)

Miss Lightfoot: As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we have a new student joining us. Welcome, Eric McGee! Would you like to tell us a little about yourself?

Eric: (nervous) Uh... (clears throat) I'm Eric McGee and I just moved here from-

(As he talked, Molly saw the students were uninterested)

Molly: Oh man. He's dying out there. I gotta spice things up.

(She grabs a lamp and slathers some goo on the lamp and shines it on Eric)

Eric: (notices a spotlight on him) Huh? (Sees Molly. She gives him a thumbs up) Uh... I'm into horror movies... (Molly makes the light flicker acting like lightning)

Miss Lightfoot: What is up with those lights?

(While Molly was shaking the lights, some goo dropped from the bulb)

Molly: Oh no! (The goo fell into the ground as Eric continued)

Eric: And one other thing you should know about me is- (He slips on the goo. He tries not to fall making it look like dancing.) Woah, woah!

Student: What's he doing?

Eric: Guh! (Gets his balance back) Uh. I'm a great dancer?

(The class cheers for Eric. They stop as a student starts slow clapping)

Girl: Brava! (walks up to Eric) "Ahn"-drea Davenport, social influencer, future disruptor, Brighton Middle School's Official Good Will Ambassador.

(class cheers)