Howlin' Harriet

(Eric was placing things in a camping bag)

Molly: So, bestie. What are we doing? 

Eric: I'm preparing for a Wilder Scout camping trip. There, hopefully, I will make a new friend.

Molly: Ooh! That sounds great! Don't worry, I won't be jealous. I'll always be your number one best friend. 

Eric: I'm cursed with you. We are NOT friends. I need a human friend. One I can sit next to at lunch, one I can hang out with. 

Molly: We already do that stuff. 

Eric: You're not getting it. We are not friends! 

(Just then, a portal opened up and out popped a green ghost)

Molly: LIBBY! 

Libby: Hey Mol- (Molly flew over and hugged her) 

Molly: You came! (She squeezed her so much that her top half came off and fell near Eric)

Eric: Guh! 

Libby: (surprised to see him) Oh! Molly, you never told me there was a human in your home. (Her bottom half flew over and she put herself back together)

Molly: Oh! Where are my manners? Libby, this is my human bestie Eric. Eric, this is my ghost bestie Libby. 

Eric: We are not friends! 

Molly: Right. (To Libby) So Libs, you gonna come with us to the camping trip? We're gonna roast marshmallows, learn about nature, tell scary stories... 

Libby: I'm only coming along to help with our scare reports. I'm not good around that many people. 

Eric: Just make sure you two stay as far away from me as possible. 

(The campers pass a sign where one of the letters fall, hitting a bird and killing it. Once in the campsite, the campers start to unload their equipment.)

Camp Counselor: All right, boys Go get your camping badge or whatever we're doing here. (She then shots the van's door close and stays inside.)

(Eric was unpacking. He sees an african american boy looking around)

Tyler: The key to a cozy campfire is location. I think we should set camp...here!

(Eric smiled but then Geoff came up to him carrying a huge backpack)

Geoff: Hey, Eric!

Eric: Great. Him again…

Geoff: I didn't know you signed up for Wilder Scouts! Hah, I've been a scout myself for a while. I know all the best knots and which berries are poisonous. I can teach you how to set up a tent!

Eric: (Sets up his tent) I'm fine. (The tent was set up poorly and falls down) I don't need your help! 

Geoff: Okay, buddy. Holler if you need me. (The weight of his backpack made him fall down) Oof! I'm okay! (Eric rolls his eyes)

Mike: We're losing daylight, people! Tyler, you get the flint. Eric, you gather firewood. And Geoff… Stay upright…

(Eric walks towards the forest and finds Molly holding something behind her)

Molly: Hey, Eric! I got something to help you find a human friend!

Eric: Uh, thanks Molly but I don’t need any help.

Molly: (Pulls out a notebook with a chart in it) Ta da! It’s a best friend chart! These scorecards have everything people are looking for in my best friend! Creativity, smarts, generosity, a deep passion for fuzzy sock, leadership, and most importantly: the X-Factor!