ꗃ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

.
.
Third Person P.O.V.
.
.

Jimin was bored since he was home alone. He roam here and there, eating and twirling around the house. He neatly folded all the clothes and open the cupboard to keep them, when his eyes went towards an old diary. He kept the clothes in the respective places before taking out the book. It was little dusty which reminded Jimin that he found this diary when he was cleaning his room the other day.

Jimin remember that it was his diary that he use to write back in high school. He thought it was best to walk down a memory lane, so he prepared himself a nice coffee, as he adjusted himself comfortably on the bed, the hot cup of coffee resting on his night stand, Jimin covered the soft blanket till his knees. The vapour and aroma of coffee excited Jimin and he opened the book.

The first few pages were about his friends, Taehyung to be precise, cause Taehyung covered most of the friend and best friend part for Jimin till date.
It was a nice catch up for Jimin, he was laughing when he was reminded of Taehyung's antics back in high school days. He was reading the diary when his eyes caught up a title which attracted him.

❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐱 ❞

His chest suddenly wavered with a weird emotion but that didn't stop him from reading ahead.

( The diary will be in Jimin's P.O.V. )

Love

What is it ? A mere feeling of flying in the clouds ? Or the one where your breathe hitches when you glance at your certain someone. Love is explained in many ways by many people, everyone has their own definition of love. Love happens when you care about someone more than yourself.

But does everyone get the love shown in the fairy tales where you start to like one person and they reciprocate the feeling? No. For some, love is easy to find. You meet, you fell in love and have a happy life. For some, it's difficult, you both face huddles in your way but in the end you are happily together, but you know where the problem arises ? Where you know you're the only one whose falling.

Ever loved someone more than yourself knowing that you're not getting any affection back from them ? I did, and it hurts to a extent where I feel like someone is removing my heart out. I tried to stop myself but love is like the clear wave of water that finds its way. I know they don't feel the same... I know they will find someone one day. I also know that it's not going to be me.. than why.. why does the stupid heart don't wanna believe this fact and fall deeper and deeper every second.

Love is hard to find but it's more harder to love someone who doesn't even see you that way and it's hardest to keep loving someone who was never yours in the first place. 

- Jimin

And the first page was over like that.  Jimin let the hot coffee go down his throat, as his chest churn with unwanted and past feelings.

∆∆∆

Uhm.. so yeahhh! Hehe

Tell me how it is!

Take care
Borahae 💜