ꗃ 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

.
.
Jimin P.O.V.
.
.

I turned another page, which was the last and my favourite one. A smile lingers over my lips as after getting sad over the pages, i am finally reading something that made my heart smile and my body tingle.

Peace

Though it hurted me, i finally let it go.. it bothered me but I tried to ignore it, i was still in the same pain untill i met someone. Someone who changed my life for better, someone who took care of me, being there for me, waited for me without complaining, someone who became my home, and for the first time, i was thankful for my ex for breaking my heart, cause now someone else is taking better care if it. Someone who loved me more than i could love myself. My Peace

I'm lucky that i met him, i can't thank him enough but all i can do to show him is to love him with all I have and i do...

I love him
I love Jeon Jungkook.

- Jimin

.
.
Third Person P.O.V.
.
.

"Babe! I'm home!"
Jimin closed the diary hearing his now husband's voice.

"In the room!"
Jimin shouted back and kept the diary where it was.

"Hi."
Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin from behind as he whispered in his ears.

"Hello."
Jimin leans into him, humming at the warmness.

"By the way, thank you for the flowers dear husband."
Jimin turned around, his hands snaking around Jungkook's neck, smiling at the bunny tooth boy.

"I'm glad you liked them. What were you doing ?"
Jungkook asked.

"Going through the past."
Jimin quickly glanced at the diary than back at Jungkook. Ofcourse Jungkook knows about it. Jimin couldn't hide it from him.

"And did you cry ?"
Jungkook questions again, this time eyes boring into Jimin's.

"Uhm.. not much! I have everything i want so i should and am grateful for it."
Jimin smiled.

"As much as I wanted to punch your ex for hurting you, i should thank him for leaving you."
Jungkook inhales Jimin's scent, hugging him closer.

"Thank you for coming into my life. I love you Jeon Jungkook."
Jimin says, rubbing his hands on Jungkook's back.

"I love you too, Jeon Jimin."
And with that being said, they let their lips collide with each other, sealing their love for forever.

∆∆∆

It's done !
Letter to me ex is completed

Thank you to everyone who read this!

See you next time!!
Take care
Borahae 💜