ꗃ 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬

Jimin was gonna read the next page when he heard his doorbell. Getting up, he kept the book open on the bed and went downstairs. He opened the door.

"Your parcel sir."
A guy said, handing Jimin the bouquet of flowers. Before Jimin could ask him, he vanished away.

Someone had been sending him flowers these days and no doubt they definitely bring a smile on his face.
Keeping them neatly on the table, Jimin walk back and took the book.

Efforts

A determined attempt to do something. But people get so busy in wanting those big sacrifices that they fail to notice those small efforts someone makes for them. Love is also about those small things that people take no notice of.

I was always there for them. Always. No matter what time it was of the day. A single call, message or shout of my name and i am in their presence. I listened to them when I myself wasn't okay with the reality that they are talking about someone they love.

They never ever appreciated my efforts for them. They were useless but I kept doing them holding on to the string of hope that you will change one day but my mind knew that it was just my dilemma.

People thought I'm naive... I'm easy to get person.. and i was... I was someone who felt guilty for almost everything... Like slapping someone too hard eveb as a joke.. or unintentionally stumbling into someone.

I was kind to forgive everyone and everything.. maybe that's why I hold onto them for a long time.. i was a day dreamer.. maybe that's the reason I never stopped my efforts... But at the end of the day, in their eyes i was just another person in the crowd.

-Jimin

∆∆∆