ꗃ 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

.
.
Jimin P.O.V.
.
.

I look at the clock, there was still time for dinner so I decided to go through another page of emotional torture.
I turn the page, and i wrote about someone who had definitely made my life better during that time. My soulmate.

Beloved

Apart from loving someone romantically. We have someone who would hear our painful never-ending rants without getting angry.
I was lucky to have those friends.
I was lucky to have a soulmate to supported yet warn me about the consequences.

No matter how hard it is, you still got some people in your life who makes my life better, brighter and happier. The one I loved was one of those people but they were an equal partner in making my life sad, full and fucked up.

I remember my soulmates words : it isn't necessary that you will end up with your first love. First love is always special. It introduces you to a newer chapter of your life.. make you experience the feeling of love for first time... You understand so many things through it... But you also need to remember that first love isn't last.. everyone isn't destined to be with their first love .. you know why ? Cause Destiny might have better plan for them.. a more and much better person waiting for them ahead.

But I was so engrossed in that feeling that my heart again refused to believe anything. I thought I was in love when I was just in pain.

- Jimin

∆∆∆

One or two more chapter to go~
Hope you like it

Take care
Borahae 💜