𝟑

ITS SOMETHING BOUT THIS BITCH,
YOU KNOW SHE SPECIAL
IF I STAMP HER.

________

21 | 222 |DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

21 | 222 |
DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
[ FALL 2020 ]

SPECIAL by Est Gee played throughout Von's place as Misharron sat on his lap, him mumbling the words to the song, using the small space they had between him to roll the backwood. "You gotta move," he frowned, "I can't even see what I'm doin, on gang." He mumbled nudging her aside. His place filled with homies from his hood and people he knew in general.

Misharron fell off his lap onto the couch being dramatic per usual. "Damn, you could've just said excuse me or asked to me to get up!" She rolled her eyes, letting her leg rest on his thigh.

Von just stared at her, partially annoyed by her presence. "Fuck up." He sternly said making her cut her eyes at him, pulling out her phone.

"Yo ass out that jam, huh nigga?"

Von looked over to the side at a smiling D Thang, making Von laugh slapping hands with Durk's older brother.

"Man, when yo bitch ass touch down?" Von smiled knowing D Thang had moved out of Chicago to a somewhat quieter life in Atlanta with his wife and two kids. He was living better now, he was outta the drug and violence scene living a standard life.

"A few hours ago," he smiled, "you know how it be, I'm jus' visitin' the family and shit. Ima be gone by the mornin."

"Damn, how you likin' it up inna A an' shit," Von asked focusing back on his wood, "I be hearin' mufuckas say it's like a smaller Chicago."

"Eh, in some ways. It's way betta for me personally." He confessed. "I'm tellin' you—you niggas move down there y'all ain't gon wanna move anotha' pack, be onnat hothead shit or nothin. It's smooth down thea."

Von laughed. "Naw, I'm coo. You know Ian neva been nowhea' but downtown. Mufuckas can't take me out Chicago!"

"I see," D Thang laughed gesturing to Misharron, "this the wife, gang?"

"Hell naw, just Asian big feet ass." He dismissively said making D Thang laugh. Misharron sucked her teeth answering the question for him.

"Yeah I am."

Von side eyed her, looking at her through his lashes. Misharron was really only meant to be a jail bitch, he met her through his sister on his fathers side a couple years back and he kinda just got stuck with her. He loved her for sure, but as far as liking her and wanting to be with her it was a big NO for him. Misharron thrived off toxicity, and although Von loved it just as much, he always wondered what a fully healthy relationship was like and was craving it a little bit more.